Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I clubmaxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Currently I’m in high school and my mental illness and depression is overtaking my emotions and speech pattern, and I overall feel like shit daily. I’m in my junior year and never joined any clubs, but I still can join one, should I join one, or is it just over?

Only with friends, but never alone

Go for it, but if you're youngcel u will B cringe af tbgngl.

Currently I’m in high school and my mental illness and depression is overtaking my emotions and speech pattern, and I overall feel like shit daily. I’m in my junior year and never joined any clubs, but I still can join one, should I join one, or is it just over?
You should do it tbh, if you don't like it you can just leave right

Nah man I mean like school clubs not bars lmfao
Join a DnD group and blackpill them, then u basically have an IRL incel forum

In my opinion clubs are a waste of money and ragefuel. The entrance is absurdly expesive and the drinks as well. The music is way too loud and sucks most of the time. Desperate cucks in hope of getting a foid everywhere. Foids getting free drinks from these cucks and sometimes even free entry.

But try it out, go for it and make the best out of it :feelsokman:

join the anime club

In my opinion clubs are a waste of money and ragefuel. The entrance is absurdly expesive and the drinks as well. The music is way too loud and sucks most of the time. Desperate cucks in hope of getting a foid everywhere. Foids getting free drinks from these cucks and sometimes even free entry.

But try it out, go for it and make the best out of it :feelsokman:

didn’t mean those types my badlmfao

join the anime club

there actually is one at my school I don’t like anime at all tbh I’ll try cuz Ik some black nerdy guys who are in one

Truecel is a lone_wolf.

NHS is for brainlet foids, it won't help you get into a good college. Start some BS science oriented club and get some fake service hours through it.

What sort of clubs they have at your HS?

If you are incel clubmaxx means suifuelmaxx

NHS is for brainlet foids, it won't help you get into a good college. Start some BS science oriented club and get some fake service hours through it.

i would do eugenics but I don’t think they’d allow that

Start an incel club.

Incels.co is already a club lol

Yes maybe you can meet fellowcels

I’m college I considered joining the Arab student club to meet Islamic foids.

Going alone is suifuel

I will try going today but my insecurity is killing me tbh

no. you can try. but don't expect it to save u unless your NT to an extreme degree.

I don’t know, man, guess you could give it a try, maybe.