Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Should I Chadfish my enemy's whores?

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Those cocky fags think they have it all but I want to show them that there whores aren't loyal and will go for better looking men. I want to end there disgusting mixed race relationships both of those faggots are white but are dating ethnic sluts and are only contributing to the end of the white race and are getting what I will never get pussy :lasereyes:. I want to do it so badly but don't know how to make a convincing Shitstagram or Jew-chat account. :fuk:

Just look up some male model and use his pics :feelsjuice:

yeah but I need to get followers and shit
Follow a ton of people, I’m pretty sure a few will follow you back then. Then when you have a ton unfollow most of them

No need if they're already on the dating apps

Not there, I meant on social media
Might be a bit difficult. If you're skilled you might be able to get them to follow you first, but you'll need a profile that's been worked on for a few months and/or maybe even years to make sure it doesn't come off as suspicious. Also if you just follow them without any connections it makes them raise a few questions

Might be a bit difficult. If you're skilled you might be able to get them to follow you first, but you'll need a profile that's been worked on for a few months and/or maybe even years to make sure it doesn't come off as suspicious. Also if you just follow them without any connections it makes them raise a few questions
Do you think I could just pretend to be some fuck boy Chad?

Do you think I could just pretend to be some fuck boy Chad?
Again, you'll need an aged profile. And instantly following her without connections will raise questions

Those cocky fags think they have it all but I want to show them that there whores aren't loyal and will go for better looking men. I want to end there disgusting mixed race relationships both of those faggots are white but are dating ethnic sluts and are only contributing to the end of the white race and are getting what I will never get pussy :lasereyes:. I want to do it so badly but don't know how to make a convincing Shitstagram or Jew-chat account. :fuk:
Overacting the rage factor there agent simmons. Not convinced.

Joined Mar 21, 2022 Posts 1,064 Online 4d 23h 39m
Is spamming the same cliche overreactionary shit for years part of your undetected-integration protocol?

Is spamming the same cliche overreactionary shit for years part of your undetected-integration protocol?
Is fucking Stacy while barely going on .is part of the faggot club rules?

Is fucking Stacy while barely going on .is part of the faggot club rules?
Whoa you todalli got me there agent simmons. Where can my sub5 manlet ass copepost now?

I have showed my face you projecting faggot.
You have no face simmonschad. Just a chisled metal megastructure atop your neck that weakens bitches' knees

You have no face simmonschad. Just a chisled metal megastructure atop your neck that weakens bitches' knees
Ok

Just stop bro. You're beyond obvious at this point.

It's afraid :feelsbaton:

Meanwhile white foids:
GZoM5tNDJrK3CEFd_RqDHsWuCHn4ecC9Va2qFkoVT1L3e-qx9trcONMAzAGWH0Qq3ra1AEOkOpNHBHt3FAkq2HfIUPgcCvcA3zmQCG6oA1CpUTgNaAznQTyQMV0K5qKVTE7ihQtXhIN-RM4Xi9oIPRzTovQhJkOqShSGDnXVmj0TC95AyDHw4CTo4C58YYlY5zuih9OmDt4_OYBkF-uDTHUdzCxxviATO04SPtdM2Zg4ONGNUn5cnYc9U8XtOMKrZYwkgRffy5oNzBn3YOzOzvNEsNNjCCQnslxx9imGfJ7x6-EPzs4KgECBG-SPWCI7IgA5ymmjOCLSyarveE9XftrnZGHy8pctAIYkY5Us_VZ8swM-ubU9SsjFbRLEOQ3CXX2JptAJsI-napUEo65Zd7Bwt0nbGnqiVluxFu4jsrF7iHarlrSLGcmth2nvZG5aobgfqb5Mce0BUEyaEkM28kGdTtjyOWE3B_ovAYJ6uP6Rxk-JOaKul3uR0BEcrCHvKFJoSs0nGKhBlbgKHN4W6OwKKwdCliz371xoNnfFR15rrlqrd2jr9MivtLGSuFYADZMq7id1SAGBJ6Bht71q3mq3bf2zt2u1YqTF400iN1cCZWIVlga9DNCr37V6PzHvipDOrvCGF1IhNPSCmlLwUDqUuJ5GI9_GippJaqLU6Kb19gTJWvsVjRUAzIrLDOg-1-rO1URaaRGQ6HUdMcNUxJjGu987mL5nGGvf2ggzzmV48Kn4wTDZvomcZ-gIEAsn4r-vcD6urP7BXMMbiJESZlaDlF4OID9h3jiKhlXsmhupKR65dQB2acQrTkxFbGeO7qyEDZHbRyy08JVZTqlY3YZb7w_4S9kEI-qid746XLXlwyJDKXCdD14h3O2FcX3tZFeGow-Zuq-ZjQ3Bk34X7HAyCYwzWfbJ13-8GFZvLLdAwE3h=w600-h400-no