Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I catfish my oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
I am an 18 yr old teencel. I added my oneitis on snapchat with a fake account, she’s a femcel type who gets no male attention as far as I know. She has been stubborn with my advances, and she’s always distant but she says she is just like that in general.

I don’t know I was just curious how she would react to if she got attention from a good looking guy, I want to see her flirty side. But at the same time I am scared I won’t be able to handle being blackpilled like this, I really like her a lot I know it’s cucked, so I also don’t want to sabotage myself by skyrocketing her ego and making her fall for someone who isn’t real, nor by she finding me out that I catfish people.

I am not sure, I don’t want to decrease my chances to confirm something I should already know and accept. Would it be worth it though?

go ahead bro then make a thread about it

go ahead bro then make a thread about it

I don’t accept your answer because the reason you want me to go ahead is for your entertainment, and not necessarily what’s good for me.

I don’t accept your answer because the reason you want me to go ahead is for your entertainment, and not necessarily what’s good for me.
lol not really, I wanted to do this myself but didn't cuz lazy
Still would rn if I put my mind into it

yes that would be pretty funny and itd also really cement it in your mind that she is a chad chasing whore

i would tbh.
tbh its not like she is gonna go for you incel anyway.
especially if you already added her on a fake account.
yes that would be pretty funny and itd also really cement it in your mind that she is a chad chasing whore

and itd also really cement it in your mind that she is a chad chasing whore

But I would artificially be sticking a Chad up her face, wouldn’t that be the equivalent of entrapment in law enforcement?

Right, so should I? would catfishing her blackpill me and liberate me from this shit?

You're a cuck by nature. You'd enjoy the idea of cucking yourself by chadfishing her. Sincerely fuck off to /r9k/

You'd enjoy the idea of cucking yourself by chadfishing her.

No you fucking greycel, read my fucking post, literally the main reason I hesitate is because I don’t wanna cuck myself, but I also want to find out if she’s a whore or not. The dilemma is schroedingers cat, would me opening that box affect the result? What if she isn’t hoeing but I make her so by trying to find out if she is.

No you fucking greycel, read my fucking post, literally the main reason I hesitate is because I don’t wanna cuck myself, but I also want to find out if she’s a whore or not. The dilemma is schroedingers cat, would me opening that box affect the result? What if she isn’t hoeing but I make her so by trying to find out if she is.
There is no fucking dilemma here. All women are whores and you innately knew this before you thought of this gay little experiment. You simply get off on the idea of your oneitis flirting with a Chad because - again - you're a cuck.

I did before. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to live in a dream world.

she’s a femcel type who gets no male attention
Stopped reading after this. Cope. There is no hole on this planet who doesn't gets male attention. Your oneitis has probably fucked hundreds of Chads and is only acting innocent and picky around you. Go Chadfish and confirm this brutal truth.

Have you approached her irl? If yes, and she said no than there's no point in having an oneitis. You are cucking yourself.
If you haven't approached her than you should.
You are 18, just directly approach her man. Just get that shit off your chest. You will regret this later.
Although I'm 90% sure she will reject you (you are on .co that's why) but still no harm in trying.

Have you approached her irl? If yes, and she said no than there's no point in having an oneitis. You are cucking yourself.
If you haven't approached her than you should.
You are 18, just directly approach her man. Just get that shit off your chest. You will regret this later.
Although I'm 90% sure she will reject you (you are on .co that's why) but still no harm in trying.

stop having her live in your head

sounds like you genuinely care about her as a person tbh which never ends well. your description of her sounds a lot like my oneitis, she was very quiet and socially awkward, so I was never sure if she didn't want to talk to me or if she was just being shy. usually it was the former. when I see her with her current boyfriend she's always really excited to talk to him and spend time with him; she's very physically affectionate with him too. it's really painful for me to watch and I avoid them as much as possible for that reason.

I think this whole idea is pretty dumb and you would probably regret it

Last edited:
I am an 18 yr old teencel. I added my oneitis on snapchat with a fake account, she’s a femcel type who gets no male attention as far as I know. She has been stubborn with my advances, and she’s always distant but she says she is just like that in general.

I don’t know I was just curious how she would react to if she got attention from a good looking guy, I want to see her flirty side. But at the same time I am scared I won’t be able to handle being blackpilled like this, I really like her a lot I know it’s cucked, so I also don’t want to sabotage myself by skyrocketing her ego and making her fall for someone who isn’t real, nor by she finding me out that I catfish people.

I am not sure, I don’t want to decrease my chances to confirm something I should already know and accept. Would it be worth it though?
yes i catfished before as well but its suifuel knowing u will never have that

Do it YOU NEED TO KNOW
IF SHE GOES GIDDY
YOU KNOW ITS OVER AS SHE AS EVERY OTHER GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE IS CHAD ONLY
YOU NEED TO DO IT TO SAVE YOU TIME
WILL SAVE YOU MONTHS OF SIMP

If you cared about what's good for you you'd cut this foid out of your life for good. I'd do this if it's what you need to rip off the bandaid and see she isn't distant, she just ain't into you.

But you won't. None of the oneitis incels ever do.

Yes
There is no hole on this planet who doesn't gets male attention. Your oneitis has probably fucked hundreds of Chads
Try to pull the bait and switch. Pretend to be Chad. Get her hyped up. Ask for nudes. When she sends tell her how sick her deformed body makes you. Really destroy her self esteem. Then come in irl and see if you crushed her enough for her to consider fucking you.

Last edited:
Yes

Try to pull the bait and switch. Pretend to be Chad. Get her hyped up. Ask for nudes. When she sends tell her how sick her deformed body makes you. Really destroy her self esteem. Then come in irl and see if you crushed her enough for her to consider fucking you.
In this fucked up human race and how psychology actually works
This might actually work
It's morally bankrupt
But that means it has an even higher chance of working in this degenerate environment
Lol

Last edited:
your description of her sounds a lot like my oneitis, she was very quiet and socially awkward, so I was never sure if she didn't want to talk to me or if she was just being shy

Yeah that’s usually how it goes, you feel like you have a chance because she has no one, JFL. She graduates this year so my belief is she’s holding out to get more options in uni.

Yeah that’s usually how it goes, you feel like you have a chance because she has no one, JFL. She graduates this year so my belief is she’s holding out to get more options in uni.
I assume you're not physically attending school with her right now due to corona chan. if she's graduating anyways then there's really no way that you two can have a relationship right? by the time you would be able to see her again the school year will be over and she'll be at uni

by the time you would be able to see her again the school year will be over and she'll be at uni

I was thinking of hanging out with her during the summer... but I guess you’re right... it’s over.

You mean Chadfish?
stop having her live in your head
There is no fucking dilemma here. All women are whores and you innately knew this before you thought of this gay little experiment. You simply get off on the idea of your oneitis flirting with a Chad because - again - you're a cuck.
If you do end up doing it

If you want to

I was thinking of hanging out with her during the summer... but I guess you’re right... it’s over.
yeah she probably wouldn't want to go out of her way to hang out with you in her free time if she hasn't expressed any interest in you. just try not to let one female determine your entire self worth I suppose. she's one out of like 3 billion and there's probably nothing actually special about her

Sure it would be a great blackpilling experience

Catfish her.

You need more blackpill in your soul if you even have a oneitis. See how she reacts to a male who was born better than you, a male who does not suffer the life destroying afflictions you suffer. Kill your feelings and hope just like St.Elliot killed those ricecels out of mercy. Feel to cold darkness of despair and true hopelessness engulf your body. Look in the mirror and let the pain sink in, the pain that even an ugly foid sees you as undesirable, the pain that comes with knowing THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Let it seep into your pore, let it soak though your muscles, let it reach your heart and constrict it. Your face, you height, or other factors of physical suffering have made you subhuman trash in the eye of all humanity. You seek "love", "compassion", and "comfort" from a femasite so your suffering is more bearable, yet it is your suffering itself, the suffering that is physically bound to your mortal existence, the suffering that cannot be "thought away", the suffering you are reminded of whenever you look in the mirror... it is this very suffering that is the reason she will offer you no mercy, nor will she suffer alongside you. Only sufferers can understand sufferers, and even ugly females have no idea what true, existential, shameful, hopeless suffering feels like. Go ahead and catfish her, swallow the despair. See the dark nature of the primates with your own eyes.

The solitary isolation of lonely decomposition... that is what awaits all men who cannot afford facial surgery, some men are smart enough to speed up the process.

Update: I just hit her up with my chadfish, she sperged out about her skull collection and then ignored me for a couple hours. I decided not to pursue further.

catfish and get nudes to fap to

Get a face rating > approach her > if she reacts negatively >
catfish and get nudes to fap to
Update: I just hit her up with my chadfish, she sperged out about her skull collection and then ignored me for a couple hours. I decided not to pursue further.
skull collection? elab jfl.

I am scared I won’t be able to handle being blackpilled like this, I really like her a lot I know it’s cucked, so I also don’t want to sabotage myself by skyrocketing her ego and making her fall for someone who isn’t real, nor by she finding me out that I catfish people.

Bro do it.

pt1. Oneitises are cucked AF. Getting rid of them is a good thing.
pt2. You confirm that the blackpill is correct, using your own methods.
pt3. You can make a post about it here and help brocels.
Pursue further.

Last edited:
skull collection? elab jfl.

She’s an edgy gothgirl, I tried to flirt with her with my Chadfish and she just said edgy shit in response. We exchanged face pics after some hesitation from her, and I asked her if smash or pass and she said “Pass away in a car accident”. Then she ignored me for the rest of the day.

I never do a catfish tbh, not sure

Do it, report back with your results