Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I buy this?

• Thread starter WorldRulerAisha
  • Start date
WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/...t-Wrong-to-Try-to-Pick-Up-Girls-in-a-Dungeon?
Do you guys think its cute
LateSelfreliantBasenji-size_restricted.gif

200 for a figure
giphy.gif

I would have the biggest weeb room ever if I had the chance to live on my own
same, I just want a manga collection without my mom questioning me

looks pretty good, when I move out and have money I’m definitely gonna make a anime room with a bunch of posters, figures, and bodypillows

20 grams of weed or a useless piece of shit? hmmm

If you want to remain a virgin until you die, yes.

I have bought 2 knights and a saint. Only figures I have. If you like it then why not.

It's gay as fuck, not that there's anything wrong with that but that's just too damn faggy, it's too much faggotry.

Everything stacy

I haven't played it yet, but it looks like an interesting game. I'll play it eventually.
You should, superb game, all the levels are enjoyable in their own right except for that theater level, it's bad.

You should, superb game, all the levels are enjoyable in their own right except for that theater level, it's bad.
Every game has it's own theater level. Have you played Uncharted 3? I played it on crushing difficulty, but there was this one level on a cruise ship which took me forever.

Every game has it's own theater level. Have you played Uncharted 3? I played it on crushing difficulty, but there was this one level on a cruise ship which took me forever.
No i never played uncharted, i played a lot of ratchet and clank and jak and daxter on the ps2, good memories, secret agent clank had a theater level but it was very fun and had it's own little opera going for it.

No i never played uncharted, i played a lot of ratchet and clank and jak and daxter on the ps2, good memories, secret agent clank had a theater level but it was very fun and had it's own little opera going for it.

By "theater level", I meant one point in an otherwise good game that irritates you.

I would rather buy a set of classic mangas and start a collection, rather than buy those overpriced figures

Just buy an Osu! tablet instead.

Just buy an Osu! tablet instead.

Nah he should buy a good ctl-480.The ctl-472 and the xp pen tablets also seem nice but I'd still prefer the ctl 480

Nah he should buy a good ctl-480.The ctl-472 and the xp pen tablets also seem nice but I'd still prefer the ctl 480
I didn't mean the oficial osu! tablet, but a tablet for osu!.

I didn't mean the oficial osu! tablet, but a tablet for osu!.
Ah. Yeah that's probably a good idea

Fuck I want to play osu! again