Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I buy things with real money on Pokemon Go?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I started playing Pokemon Go again for a cope. I ran out of Pokeballs and I can't catch Pokemon anymore. I can't go to Pokestops to get more balls because it is raining. The only option at the moment by the looks of it is to use real money. It obviously isn't as bad as buying OnlyFans but my money is still going to the Jews.

I don't really know what to do. It is a cope but I don't really want to spend money for a game I already have.

No if I’m going to spend money on Pokémon I’d buy the actual Nintendo games and not Go.

No if I’m going to spend money on Pokémon I’d buy the actual Nintendo games and not Go.
I think the Nintendo games are better as well but Pokemon Go incentivises me to go outside which I think I should tbh.

dont go out and get mogged bro but u might a qt pokemon waifu

people still play that game?
I thought that was a meme for like a month a few years ago

This is why you incel. Give that money to milady and join her onlyfans.

I wouldn’t spend money on a video game because I’ll end up not playing it anymore but that’s just me.

Play other video games (PS4, XB1, Nintendo Switch, etc) to finish the story if you haven't completed it yet so that way, your money isn't spent again unless you're willing to buy add-on content. Don't spend too much money on the pokemon go app because, in the 5-15 years range, a dickhead developer could pull from that game, then all progress you worked so hard is lost and wasted. I sorry to sound like an ass but that is the way it is. Not just Pokemon Go but other apps too as well.

If you don't have a video game console but have a computer, play some flash games on their website.

Last edited:
No nigga. Don't give your money to these companies that hire women and incompetent people in name of diversity quotas. Seriously just pirate everything. You can spend your money on indie games with small male dev teams tho.