Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i buy ps5 in this year or is it a waste of money?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I have funds to buy it but I have never played video games on devices only on pc

The ps5 controller is kind of clunky and annoying to use

But when gta 6 releases the prices would go up

what PC specs you have?

PC masterrace

worth it imo, feels gud to sit on the sofa stabbing niggers on mw3

Don't unless ur pc is a potato

I have funds to buy it but I have never played video games on devices only on pc

The ps5 controller is kind of clunky and annoying to use

But when gta 6 releases the prices would go up
if you're really into GTA 6 do it as it'll most likely be released a few months earlier on consoles than on PCs

If you're a gamercel and it can help with coping, yes.

I also only ever played games on PC. I would get a console only if I REALLY wanted to play exclusives.

if you're really into GTA 6 do it as it'll most likely be released a few months earlier on consoles than on PCs
I would not buy gta 6 but what you should know prices would go up for ps5

Probably a waste of money tbhngl

I would not buy gta 6 but what you should know prices would go up for ps5
then I wouldn't buy one if I were you
but it really depends on your financial situation etc.

I have shit laptop that can't run modern games, maybe I should buy a normal pc
Don't buy, build it yourself cause you will save money doing that. But price of basic PS5 worth it imo cause for 500 dollars you won't be able to build good PC because of graphics card prices. If you're ok with 30fps then you can go for PS5. You need like 1000 USD to build PC that will satisfy you for like 5-6 years at least.

Those fucktards are releasing GTA 6 a year later on pc after being exclusive on consoles. Rockstar should kill themselves.

Last edited:
Don't buy, build it yourself cause you will save money doing that. But price of basic PS5 worth it imo cause for 500 dollars you won't be able to build good PC because of graphics card prices. If you're ok with 30fps then you can go for PS5. You need like 1000 USD to build PC that will satisfy you for like 5-6 years at least.
Thanks my pc is crap I thought of playing some video games, I already got a free controller so it's gonna be easy

Thanks my pc is crap I thought of playing some video games, I already got a free controller so it's gonna be easy
Choosing between console and PC also depends what type of games you play, if you mostly play sports games like FIFA (EA Sports FC 24) NHL, NFL etc then you better go for console i guess.

Choosing between console and PC also depends what type of games you play, if you mostly play sports games like FIFA (EA Sports FC 24) NHL, NFL etc then you better go for console i guess.
I just wanted to enjoy some dead rising 2 or elderly ring

PS2 masterrace

I just wanted to enjoy some dead rising 2 or elderly ring
Dead rising 2 would run very well even on budget graphics card and budget modern CPU but for elden ring if you want to play on max settings 1080p with 60+ fps you need something like RX6600 level of performance. Also games often cost more on consoles than on PC, you often have discounts on Steam/Origin/ Epic Games store

Last edited:
Depends if you don`t have a monitor that is 120 fps capable i wouldn`t get ps5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back