Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy MW2 Remastered?

Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
Multiplayer isn't included sadly, but the campaign was decent fun in 2009... maybe I should wait for a sale. It retails for $30/€25

Yes, give your money to cucktivision for the second time for the same fucking game chad. :soy::soy::soy:

:waitwhat:
The multiplayer was so good in the original, I would have bought it as soon as I saw it if it was the complete package
I don’t think I played the multiplayer tbh

Yes, give your money to cucktivision for the second time for the same fucking game chad. :soy::soy::soy:
B-b-but it's the best CoD game now in 60 FPS and enhanced graphics ggguysh! :soy:

Play Black Ops 2 instead.

Great game, think I have it on Xbox
ivgv3vhw3mh21.png

whats the point without multiplayer?

whats the point without multiplayer?
I'm trying to find a rationale but without MP it does sound like it would be a waste of my NEET-earned money. I think I'm going to avoid this nostalgia cash grab and just watch a playthrough on YouTube

I'm trying to find a rationale but without MP it does sound like it would be a waste of my NEET-earned money. I think I'm going to avoid this nostalgia cash grab and just watch a playthrough on YouTube
hi iq

If you want to

I played it and liked it. So it's a yeas from me.

Jfl at playing the campaign in cod games

i heard that its MP is fucked and it didnt get as much hype bc of it

WCIII reforged was fucked up, maybe this one as well.

Multiplayer isn't included sadly, but the campaign was decent fun in 2009... maybe I should wait for a sale. It retails for $30/€25
Ok GrAYcel

MW2 has been remastered? Jesus wept. It's only been 10 years since the original was released.

I can understand Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 being remastered because they were kind of ancient but MW2?

MW2 has been remastered? Jesus wept. It's only been 10 years since the original was released.

I can understand Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 being remastered because they were kind of ancient but MW2?
halo ce was remastered when it was 10 years old

Tbh I'm getting it. Cant wait to play No Russian with better graphics

I felt the same way with the remake of the original MW game tbh, but at least that one had an online mode which was active for a good while, heck even today you can easily find matches with full lobbies. Little sense in remaking a 10 year old game that's renowned only for its superb multiplayer and then LEAVE OUT said mode the franchise owes its popularity to

buy escape from tarkov instead. best shooter on the market ATM