Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should i bother getting a job in an office with zero foids ?

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
i know it might be me coping , but my only motivation for getting a job at this point in my life is to hopefully meet a foid there ,

so with that in mind should i even bother giving interviews for an office job , where i know no foid works or the ones working are ugly / fat

The answer is in your post itself:lul:

do you want sexual abuse accusation thrown at you ?

Why is this even a question?

do you want sexual abuse accusation thrown at you ?
What are you talking about ..I am not talking about raping women ffs

getting a job with foid colleagues is probably gonna be my best chance at meeting a female in the wild now that i am out of school

It's a good question
No it's not, think for a second. You want to go to a place where there's literally 0 deniability to your sexual advances and you can get thrown in prison, to pick up girls? Like really?

You can go to clubs/bars and face no consequences, but let's pick up girls in the office and get some sexual harassment charges :feelskek:

You go to work, because you need money. Picking up girls is an utopia, is like when i go to university i think i'll get a gf JFL. just mantain your expectations at minimum, it's not imposible you'll get a gf. Just fucking damn improbable, and you should not be expecting for it because it most likely won't happen

The answer is in your post itself:lul:
The way i see is that the only way for a hermit like me can even be in the same room as a foid is if i were to work with them
So... however unlikely it's probably my only chance at ascension

You guys are very discouraging
:fuk:

The way i see is that the only way for a hermit like me can even be in the same room as a foid is if i were to work with them
So... however unlikely it's probably my only chance at ascension
All your posts and messages are suS.:feelsugh:

An office with no foids would be very productive

i know it might be me coping , but my only motivation for getting a job at this point in my life is to hopefully meet a foid there ,

so with that in mind should i even bother giving interviews for an office job , where i know no foid works or the ones working are ugly / fat
You should completely flip your reasoning on its head

You should ABSOLUTELY go for an office job with no foids because the presence of foids is what makes work terrible. An office environment with no foid sounds like paradise to me.

What are you talking about ..I am not talking about raping women ffs
You're not indeed. But if some foid colleague ever does , then your corpo shit's over.

If you were a truecel, you wouldn't even ask this question since foids are repulsed by your very existence. Whether you share the same spaces with them professionally or casually, the fact that you breathe the same air they breathe is an insult to them. In my eyes, office jobs without foids are a blessing to save you from NEETdom

You guys are very discouraging
:fuk:
It's merely the truth
If you are completely sure that you are unattractive, there's no incentive to try and pick up girls
For each girl that is somehow willing to date you, there's a bazillion more who will put you in prison with bs accusations