Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I book now?

MasterHero

MasterHero

Recruit
★★★★
I am planning my Asia geomax trip. I will spend 1 month in China, 1 month in Japan and 1 month in Thailand. So far missing $5k but I should have it by then. Should I book now or wait for prices to drop?

View: https://imgur.com/a/ZL5g7tk

i you can afford it go for it

cant you make your own decisions?

Looking for advice for people who geomaxed in here. It is a large amount of money to spend better be prepared.
As I already told you, nobody "geomaxed" in here, because "geomaxing" doesn't exist.
It's only braindead ethnics who will say it's a thing, but you will find zero, Z E R O reports on it because it doesn't work.

As I already told you, nobody "geomaxed" in here, because "geomaxing" doesn't exist.
It's only braindead ethnics who will say it's a thing, but you will find zero, Z E R O reports on it because it doesn't work.
There is that dude that went to Thailand and it worked.

Gymmaxing and stylemaxing didn't work for me but I have to try geomaxing at least once.

Stick to SEA if you are any serious about geomaxxing

Geomaxxing to Africa would work

I am planning my Asia geomax trip. I will spend 1 month in China, 1 month in Japan and 1 month in Thailand. So far missing $5k but I should have it by then. Should I book now or wait for prices to drop?

View: https://imgur.com/a/ZL5g7tk

Stop being stupid. Geomaxx to Africa, sheboons mogg gook noodle whores

Meanwhile Richfag Chad's can Geomaxx anytime. Especially the ones with rich parents. While (in some cases) incels will have wageslave to even get a flight.

Worst case scenario I will eat good chinese food and explore China for a month. Best case scenario I ascend.

Not a bad deal either way.
Dude I just got back from there. If you’re not fluent in Mandarin youre fucked. Very few people speak english and besides, you have to get a visa. You cant just show up in china.

Dude I just got back from there. If you’re not fluent in Mandarin youre fucked. Very few people speak english and besides, you have to get a visa. You cant just show up in china.
Visa is easy now. They changed the procedure recently and it's quick and easy to get.

Millions of tourists go there without speaking a lick of ching chong.

Visa is easy now. They changed the procedure recently and it's quick and easy to get.

Millions of tourists go there without speaking a lick of ching chong.
You have to pay to get a visa. It isnt free.

People who go there are usually on business where they stay at the hotel. If you cant read mandarin dont expect to get far.

You have to pay to get a visa. It isnt free.

People who go there are usually on business where they stay at the hotel. If you cant read mandarin dont expect to get far.
It is less than $200 for the visa. Not the worst in the world. I need to save around $5k more anyway for the trips.

It is less than $200 for the visa. Not the worst in the world. I need to save around $5k more anyway for the trips.
I dont think youre really going. This is a LARP. Nobody could be that dumb

I would but I've never been before so I can't give advice

I dont think youre really going. This is a LARP. Nobody could be that dumb
I am dead serious. I just don't see why not. If it fails I will just go back to being miserable in the states. Better try and fail than not try at all.