Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I blackpill my friend?

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
He is a truecell. He's me but short. But he seems happy so I don't know what to do. He's delusional and calls some of the hot guys in college ugly; Guys that chick's get wet just talking to. His supposed gf left him for some chad. He deludes himself thinking that he isn't an incel because he had a gf. He's virgin of course, just like me.

Do it with kindness. It's not an easy pill to swallow.

He is a truecell. He's me but short. But he seems happy so I don't know what to do. He's delusional and calls some of the hot guys in college ugly; Guys that chick's get wet just talking to. His supposed gf left him for some chad. He deludes himself thinking that he isn't an incel because he had a gf. He's virgin of course, just like me.
If he's an actual trucel, then please don't

He's delusional and calls some of the hot guys in college ugly
He is coping hard and may become angry if you say anything that hits a sore spot.

Do it, you have nothing to lose

But he has.
Keep bombarding him with facts and maybe he will understand the BP. You need to be convincing by providing good evidence for the BP

Try to do it in a nice way. It's brutal if you have lived in delusion to have it all crushed. It was easy to get blackpilled in my case because I had no friends all throughout high school and suffered through many health issues. I have wanted to kill myself countless times, so not too hard to swallow the blackpill. It's a relief knowing it's not your fault

I Blackpilled my coworker recently.

You can lead a horse to water but you can never force it to drink

Just send him a few wheat waffle videos along with the incel wiki

Try to do it in a nice way. It's brutal if you have lived in delusion to have it all crushed. It was easy to get blackpilled in my case because I had no friends all throughout high school and suffered through many health issues. I have wanted to kill myself countless times, so not too hard to swallow the blackpill. It's a relief knowing it's not your fault
This sucks. I got blackpill over a year ago. It started by me developing a crush on this girl that ignored my existence until about 6 months ago.

This sucks. I got blackpill over a year ago. It started by me developing a crush on this girl that ignored my existence until about 6 months ago.
Brutal. I found out about blackpill around 6 months ago, but I mentally understood all the concepts of it long before that from what I've experienced. Being so beaten down by life that it took everything you had not to kill yourself is a blackpilling experience. The health issues I've had were absolutely awful, not to mention all the horrendous loneliness

You can lead a horse to water but you can never force it to drink

Just send him a few wheat waffle videos along with the incel wiki
I suspect he knows deep down. Bro stays up until 4 am destroying his brain by doom scrolling; I have too.

Brutal. I found out about blackpill around 6 months ago, but I mentally understood all the concepts of it long before that from what I've experienced. Being so beaten down by life that it took everything you had not to kill yourself is a blackpilling experience. The health issues I've had were absolutely awful, not to mention all the horrendous loneliness
Brutal man. Even if we are technically healthy, years of loneliness and being deprived of human touch and intimacy will take its toll eventually. You type really fast though.

Make him an account on here

Brutal man. Even if we are technically healthy, years of loneliness and being deprived of human touch and intimacy will take its toll eventually. You type really fast though.
For sure. I know a lot of my health issues are worsened by years of loneliness and being deprived of touch and intimacy. Right now my insomnia is horrible. I believe my loneliness plus touch and intimacy starvation makes the insomnia worse than any of my actual health issues. My mother understands why the physical health issues would bring me down, but she severely underestimates what that kind of loneliness and lack of romantic love and touch does. Also, thanks for complimenting my typing speed, lol. Yesterday, I only slept 5 hours and felt like shit. Last night, I managed to sleep 3 hours, woke up and slept one more, but couldn't sleep anymore despite trying for an hour. This lack of sleep is killing me.

No, the blackpill is something you have to figure out by yourself.

No, the blackpill is something you have to figure out by yourself.
Sooner or later he will. After he'll recognize that all the bluepill and redpill copes don't work and that only the attractive guys get pussy (easily). Without taking three showers per day, without lots of money and, most important, without working on their personality.
The real life is the biggest black pill itself. If you're ready to accept the reality.

Last edited:
You can’t Blackpill anybody lol it’s life’s responsibility to Blackpill them