Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I Become An Emotional Cuckold?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am too ugly to become a real cuckold, since that would require me being able to ascend and find a girl who's willing to even tolerate pretending to be my girlfriend, let alone holding hands, kissing and sex. Such a thought universally repulses all foids making them feel nauseous and uncomfortable as a 3/10 currycel will eternally do so. In my case, I am considering befriending some chad fakecel, he must be White and ideally have blonde hair and blue eyes, really encapsulating the idea of being ubermensch. My goal is to convince him to send me pictures amd videos of him with girls, kissing them, having sex, to make recordings of him laughing at my pictures with his girlfriend and how ugly, creepy, low class and rapist like I look. I would like it if he mentions my username all the time, maybe includes a few pictures of me with the vomit emoji, and then says I will never have this and proceed to make out with, cuddle, hold hands with or hang out with his girlfriend or even his massive social group , his girlfriend should do the same. This will allow me to fap to my humiliation and perhaps live vicariously through him, just as I often do with my younger self who was decent looking and could get female attention and was treated nicely by girls and initially normally by most people.

Get ahold of yourself :incel:

You could get female attention when you were younger? :feelsUgh:

Volcel if you aren’t looksmaxxing and you let your looks fade.

You could get female attention when you were younger? :feelsUgh:

Volcel if you aren’t looksmaxxing and you let your looks fade.
Puberty destroyed my face. I am pubertycel.
Also, worth noting that standards were lower and that I don't care for attention from women, I simply want to be treated like a normal person but my face is too ugly.

Based fellow cuckold

Puberty destroyed my face. I am pubertycel.
Also, worth noting that standards were lower and that I don't care for attention from women, I simply want to be treated like a normal person but my face is too ugly.
Yeah i looked better before i hit puberty and became low t after the breaking dick incident so my face didn’t get masculine enough so i look like a soyboy

You're a faggot.

Never be a cuck for anyone. Anything.