Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I become an alcoholic?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I can't deal with reality anymore. Is becoming an alcoholic a good cope? Any other drugs you would recommend?

Roping time.

Unless you can stay drunk 24/7, no, do not do it. Once you become sober, it is gonna hit you again. Better find ways to cope with it without using any substances like I do.

It will make you even more miserable

Does it even matter? We are all going to die sooner or later.

The way you die is important. Dying in your sleep is much better than dying from cirrhosis

I recommend you vaping weed if you want to become a drugcel. You can also take some LSD / 1p-LSD every 4-6 months to make it even better

ya we should all become alcoholics its the best cope

The two things that get me through are my Christian faith and my alcoholism.

If you can afford it, and you know you are going to kill yourself eventually anyway, i say its OK.
Be careful because coldturkey, as an isolated depressed incel, is litteraly hell. Theres no need to suffer that much, specially as an incel, you probably had enough suffering.... If you begin, there is no way to avoid cold turkey it unless you die drunk.
But i think weed is better than alcohol. And some LSD every two or three months is also a great cope. LSD dont cause addiction so its an advantage.
I smoke weed everyday because i ration it very good, so i dont run out of it unexpectedly.

It's gonna fuck u up. Alcoholmaxxing is a sure road to suicide.

Go ahead, you have nothing to lose