Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I beardmaxx?

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Weakchincel here, would beardmaxxing help hide my putrid chin? Has anyone here tried?

Attachments

• before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-34-5a0d85057845c__700_tumb_660.jpg
    before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-34-5a0d85057845c__700_tumb_660.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 152
Well i hate beard because i sweat a lot and it gets dirty and smells like shit....but yeah you can have a shorter trimmed one.

I do it to cover my weak chin/jaw it can make a big difference plus I hate shaving.

Damn that nigga went from chincel to rasputin esque mystice getting them foids wet. You should always try it unless u a manlet then u look like a dwarf

If it can make anything close to the difference it makes for the guy in the pictures, then absolutely, go for it.

One day the dude will have to shave his beard and it's all over.

Beards are absolutely neccessary if you have a shit jaw line and chin.

I get so depressed and suicidal when i shave my beard since it reveals just how subhuman i really am.

The more you can cover your face the better if you are subhuman. I tried beardmaxxing but I grow one like shit so it ends up patchy as hell and makes me look even worse somehow.