Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment should I attempt to court Nathan Larson's Freedom Flier once she reaches the age of consent in 20 months?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I can't say I know much about her aside from what was written in the manifesto, but as someone who briefly spoke to the man and found him interesting and reasonable (I see through the facade of the extremist he put out for normies to lap up) it feels like a moral responsibility to help his damsel find a new life for herself.

Apparently she is trapped in an abusive home with an abusive mother. I don't think I have the courage (or resources) to help her escape as a minor but perhaps if her mom throws her out at age 18 then she will need a place to create a new life and a husband to create that life with her.

If she was 12 in December 2020 then she would be 15 by this December 2023. That means by December 2024 when Trump is elected for a 3rd time she will be 16, the age of consent in most American states, and probably able to legally marry me.

It seems destined. This is how I will outdo Komesarj and become the ultimate legend of incel ascension.

Just finished the manifesto, I didn't get a shout-out, I guess I didn't interact w/ him long enough to make an impression.
NoMention
That's sad because a shout-out would've been a great icebreaker. It seems like Mainlander/FIC/Creamer/Robtical are a quartet who stand a better chance at having an icebreaker with this girl in the future than I would :(

Which wiki is he even talking about anyway? I don't think it's https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page at the top of this page since I can't find a User:WizardCel there

I remember there being a 2nd one but I can't find it, forget which site plugged it. Wizardcel sounds familiar though, I remember getting jealous he had a simialr username to wizard32 and it's part of why I accepted Link's suggestion to adopt my transformation.