Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I ask my school crush out?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
First of all: I am not an onetit.

The thing is,
she was my very first and only love in my life. So not just a crush, but I had feelings for her.
The reason was that she was the only person I got on with at school, we laughed together, were for many years seatneigbours.
But that doesn't make me a fakecel, because she sometimes laughed at me because of my height and also because I got a bit fatter after lockdown.
Nevertheless, we just had the same sense of humour.
Anyway, I haven't seen her for 3 years now, but strangely enough I dream about her at least once a month. Today again.
The thought drives me so crazy that I keep thinking about writing to her again.
If she's not interested, then at 90 I don't at least think to myself ''I wish I had at least tried''

but I have to say she is now lookin like a A+++ Stacy. So I know my chances are 0

Shoot your shot

Chad only sorry

From personal experience....it's not gonna work out bro. Chad only

I mean you can try it but deep down you will know the outcome

yes and report the results here

Chad only, useless to try except if you want to ruin your mood. If you do take a video so we can see her laugh at you or say she already has a boyfriend.

I was asking out foids with similar interests and nothing positive happened

The thing is,
she was my very first and only love in my life. So not just a crush, but I had feelings for her.
The reason was that she was the only person I got on with at school, we laughed together, were for many years seatneigbours.
But that doesn't make me a fakecel, because she sometimes laughed at me because of my height and also because I got a bit fatter after lockdown.
Anyway, I haven't seen her for 3 years now, but strangely enough I dream about her at least once a month. Today again.
If she's not interested, then at 90 I don't at least think to myself ''I wish I had at least tried''

but I have to say she is now lookin like a A+++ Stacy. So I know my chances are 0
tch tch, its already too late

The thing is,

Don't listen to the copers here, shoot your shot. Even if she rejects you, you atleast won't have the pain of regret