Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I approach girl tomorrow at the gym ?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I am going to the gym in the afternoon, so If I see a girl at this time , she must be single. Do you think it's an appropriate time to approach?

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

You should not

Getting approached by a man you don't like on Valentine's Day is like getting wet in a rainstorm. You may not like it, but you at least understand why it's happening. So I say do it.

I am going to the gym in the afternoon, so If I see a girl at this time , she must be single. Do you think it's an appropriate time to approach?
if u think ur attractive enough

Its 50/50

Either she accepts or she calls the police

The fact that you think a foid would be single in 2024 is absurdly dumb. The gym is a challenging place to talk to people in general, nevermind an incel doing it

If she’s between things, like at the water fountain or walking between activities, at the front desk, or having just finished stretching or whatever, this is the only window of opportunity to safely approach a foid at the gym, otherwise you’re just a pest to her. Most foids who go somewhere by themselves don’t want to be bothered unless you’re chad
A rejection is brutal and can cause many health problems
If you’re this afraid of getting rejected then just don’t even bother

Do it - just dont be weird about it.

Best approach is to run up on her and hack her down with a machete in front of everyone

Best approach is to run up on her and hack her down with a machete in front of everyone
I dont know anything about women but this definitely wont work....at least I dont think it will

I dont know anything about women but this definitely wont work....at least I dont think it will
Greycel! Murdering women is much more valuable then cold approaching knowing with 100% certainty you’ll get rejected.

Incel (INVOLUNTARY celibate) means that cold approaching will fail 100% of the time for you.

For us trucels, enslavement and mass culling of foids is the only true restitution for our suffering

Greycel! Murdering women is much more valuable then cold approaching knowing with 100% certainty you’ll get rejected.

Incel (INVOLUNTARY celibate) means that cold approaching will fail 100% of the time for you.

For us trucels, enslavement and mass culling of foids is the only true restitution for our suffering
You have literally never done ANY of those things :feelsclown:. Let this bloke try his approach.

You can definitely get bitches at the gym if you look good enough. Fuck it go for it. But if she’s not interested just leave immediately and don’t push her. You don’t wanna get in trouble.

You can definitely get bitches at the gym if you look good enough. Fuck it go for it. But if she’s not interested just leave immediately and don’t push her. You don’t wanna get in trouble.
Yeah

Fakecel

If u wanna go to prison for "sexual assault" then sure

Go for it if you are absolutely sure you want to. Don’t be surprised if she gets disgusted or if she calls security on you.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

The fact that you think a foid would be single in 2024 is absurdly dumb. The gym is a challenging place to talk to people in general, nevermind an incel doing it

If she’s between things, like at the water fountain or walking between activities, at the front desk, or having just finished stretching or whatever, this is the only window of opportunity to safely approach a foid at the gym, otherwise you’re just a pest to her. Most foids who go somewhere by themselves don’t want to be bothered unless you’re chad

If you’re this afraid of getting rejected then just don’t even bother
Maybe I was being a little too pessimistic here tbh. I think you should go for it. But just know that if you don’t know how to maneuver socially then it’s over before it even began

You have literally never done ANY of those things :feelsclown:. Let this bloke try his approach.
Not yet, I’ll go ER on a sorority house eventually. Why don’t you step off greycel? You sound like an infiltrator

how did it go u fag
probably got arrested by security lmao
As a subhuman this is what heppens when u approach foid in public, incel power

Now, the question is:
have you seen her earlier? if so, how did she react? body language, signals etc
If she didn´t give any of those, it´s risky to approach

Not yet, I’ll go ER on a sorority house eventually. Why don’t you step off greycel? You sound like an infiltrator
Stop being so sensitive, you are like a delicate sperge flower.

You go get her Bro. Did you succeed?

Holy shit this bastard ascended I think. Last seen yesterday at 12 am.

Now, the question is:
have you seen her earlier? if so, how did she react? body language, signals etc
If she didn´t give any of those, it´s risky to approach
I'd just approach random girls

But just know that if you don’t know how to maneuver socially then it’s over before it even began
I am socially awkward.

I don't know what to tell
You got to start somewhere. Just say "hi" and ask her a simple question to begin with.

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

It's what I used to do back in the day. It didn't work for me but it COULD work for you.

You got to start somewhere. Just say "hi" and ask her a simple question to begin with.

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

It's what I used to do back in the day. It didn't work for me but it COULD work for you.
Which simple question?

Sure, if you want to be knows a the gym weirdo or get the cops called on you, then go for it