Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I apply for Erasmus?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Erasmus, is a european program it gives the opportunity for European university students to pass some months in another country of Europe. I was sure i wont like to attend that because of my anxiety but now, perhaps i think it will give me more opportunities. I am a social outcast with no friends, and i dont know though how can i adapt in a foreign environment. what do you think? i may find cute girls (cope) in the foreign country, who are more liberal in their relationships. i am thinking i go to Germany or something. what do you think? is erasmus a program for us?

Erasmus is for Chads and Stacies.

Germany is one of the last countries you should go to as an Incel.

Eramus University Rotterdam right? My college was nearby. If any Erasmuscels are here, you might have seen my 2/10 truecel face.

You’re literally asking to become the Euro ER...

Worth a shot if you're in the UK or some other West European country and get to go to an East European country (it's marginally easier there, but still life on difficult mode - I got a couple of dates and a handful of tinder matches when there, but never any kisses or sex).

Don't bother if you're just trading from one rich country to another (i.e. Norway to Germany, UK to Belgium etc).

Eramus University Rotterdam right? My college was nearby. If any Erasmuscels are here, you might have seen my 2/10 truecel face.
No erasmus programm

if you look somehow exotic, spanish, Italian or a sand nigger (not curry)go to poland

guaranteed laid

I'd say do it and test how true you really are.

If you fail to escape inceldom at erasmus exchange programme. I dont think you can ever escape as a eurocel.
Literally filled with exchange students who is in foreign country for 6 months and looking for fun. parties and unlimited booze.

if you can't get a drunk party whore to fuck you during erasmus. you are gonna stay incel forever.
I want to find a girlfriend, not a slut

I am a social outcast with no friends
Then go. You can sperg around and fuck up in the foreign uni and noone will tell your peers at home. Plus it's good for resume.

Germany is one of the last countries you should go to as an Incel.
Why? German uni is full of incels, especially framecels and mentalcels and usually they friendly to foreigners and fellow incels, unless you are from the middle east. You can completely forget about German wamen though, I will admit that.

you just explained why its a HORRIBLE country to do erasmus semester and then you ask why ?

Germans are reserved and introverted af. Not to mention surreal mog he will have to face every god damn day from germans. like you said he will have to stick to subhuman middle eastern refugees.

Germany might have quality education but you dont do erasmus semester for that. It is supposed to be fun. Germany is a boring ass mogging machine.

I'd go with either eastern euro or Mediterranean countries erasmus experience
You have a point there. I live here and I don't know how it is anywhere else. People are obsessed with fitting in (in a sheeple way) and are too serious, very professional. At least the degenerecy is not that open imo and you are among many incels.

you just explained why its a HORRIBLE country to do erasmus semester and then you ask why ?

>German uni is full of incels, especially framecels and mentalcels and usually they friendly to foreigners and fellow incels

this literally couldnt be any further than truth. germans are super reserved and they looks mog every people. In my univeristy, Ive NEVER seen erasmus student hanging out with germans, they usually stich with each other.

Germans are reserved and introverted af. Not to mention surreal mog he will have to face every god damn day from germans. like you said he will have to stick to subhuman middle eastern refugees.

Germany might have quality education but you dont do erasmus semester for that. It is supposed to be fun. Germany is a boring ass mogging machine.

I'd go with either eastern euro or Mediterranean countries erasmus experience

I am already from a med country malta, and it is difficult af to find a girl here, the same is apparently in greece. I can go to finland or latvia, i dont think we have many more eastern european countrie

You have a point there. I live here and I don't know how it is anywhere else. People are obsessed with fitting in (in a sheeple way) and are too serious, very professional. At least the degenerecy is not that open imo and you are among many incels.
I dont want to see more incels wtf. Whats the best country poland, romania?