Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I agravate wild foids?

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
Hi guys, I work on the streets to survive, me and my dog are very hungry. So many times i leave me house, there's foids causing trouble. Yesterday a lady starting hoking and yelling to the car infront of her as I was walking in the sidewalk of my block. She was being a Karen. These foids are a lost generation. Would do you think about going up to a wild karen and telling her that she better shut her cunt and be civilized in my presence. Should I threat her? If we were to go to scraps (that's to say, me punching her in the face) I think I can make an escape and never be found. Does this make sense? I'm tired of people being uncivilized around me. I broke an incels nose at a restaurant recently because he was acting a fool. High stress level and I'm about to put everyone on their best behavior with my fists and my cussing it feels like. Should I buy a gun? I'm afraid and in pain. God can you please help me. This generation, we are fucked

this post glows in the dark