Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should humanity go extinct, Would you let it if you could?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Those who know true inceldom knows there is no pain quite like it, the inescapable feeling of being stuck with no way out . The yearning, the longing. Not feeling human, failing at the most basic fundemental of life.

Would you like to see the human race die out? Imagine how many future incels would be born otherwise.

I don't give a f--k any more.

I would erase it. Most human beings are slated to suffer immensely.

End it immediately!

Yes bro, I want to see starving foids on the street.

Humanity will go extinct by their own creation ( AI ) .

Let's end suffering

every human being ever deserves to die. I hope I can gas everyone on Earth and when everyone is dead I will go into the gas chamber myself.

Lets end everyone suffering end.

Yes, in a heartbeat

I don't know. I just wanna be happy and prosperous

I wouldn't just stop with humans, I'd bring about the extinction of all life if it were within my power to do so. Of course all of this will happen eventually anyway, but I just don't see any value in letting the cycle of consumption and death continue until it's no longer capable of doing so.

However for me to give anything close to an adequate answer as to why, well it would take at the very least several hundred words, and I'm currently too tired for that.

Yes. Fuck human society

yea would be fun ngl

Why stop at humanity? If it were within my power, I'd wipe out all life in the universe. In order for life to exist, someone/something must suffer or at the very least be exploited.

I wouldn't make it go extinct if I could, but I sure as hell wouldn't prevent it if it was within my power. A big fat middle finger to nature for randomly screwing so many of us at birth.

It is my dream for humanity to die out.

why did you censor fuck, is the FCC standing right behind you???

Mind you, this is a guy who supposedly owns a sex doll, the irony
Those who know true inceldom knows there is no pain quite like it, the inescapable feeling of being stuck with no way out . The yearning, the longing. Not feeling human, failing at the most basic fundemental of life.

Would you like to see the human race die out? Imagine how many future incels would be born otherwise.

It is one of my lifes goals to wipe everything out

I hope some giant asteroid hits the earth and just erases all the bipedal garbage on this planet.

Not sure rope-senpai

Mind you, this is a guy who supposedly owns a sex doll, the irony

It is one of my lifes goals to wipe everything out

I am waiting in awe for what you have prepared for us. I feel it will be something glorious.

Press the red button theory.
Let USA have a nuclear war with Russia
A.k.a the end of it all.