Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should good looking mentalcels be banned from this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Should good looking mentalcels be banned from this forum?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
This is a controversial issue on this forum. Some users believe that good looking men cannot be incel. Others believe that mentalceldom is very real. I fall into the latter group. A good looking social retard hermit will not get laid.

Obviously there's no way to know if a user is good looking unless they post a selfie or say something that implies they are good looking.

Yes.

Because they are not incels they are just retards. Sure it's a lot harder to build a relationship or even get sex as a good looking mentalcel, but looks trump all. Good looking mentalcels got so many options its not even funny but they refuse to do anything or even try then wonder why they are incel. If I was a gigachad but stayed in my basement all day for 30 years I could say I was incel too....

LOOKS > EVERYTHING

But whatever, not like 90% of this forum isnt a bunch of larpers and fakecels anyway, at least 15+ people I made contact with here turned out to be sex havers/fakecels, etc, etc...

Fuck this shit just ban everybody.

Mod me Ill genocide all of you motherufckers

Well you can never really tell whether they're exaggerating their mental illness.

This is a controversial issue on this forum. Some users believe that good looking men cannot be incel. Others believe that mentalceldom is very real. I fall into the latter group. A good looking social retard hermit will not get laid.

Obviously there's no way to know if a user is good looking unless they post a selfie or say something that implies they are good looking.
Wait a minute you male your own thread just to dissagree with it?

The ethnic tax prevents J.G from ascending.

I don’t know what you guys count as good looking, like a 5/10?

Can't tell unless we start mandating pictures. It's not absurd someone would think they are better looking than they are.

No
Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying.

If you are unable to get into romantic relationship your an incel

Depends what you mean by ‘good looking’. Even average looking men struggle.

A true mentalcel would still be a normie if they had solved their mental issues that foids have helped to create and/or worsen

Chad or chadlite mentalcels are volcels. They have no reason to Have Anxiety they know women just line up for them

Fakecels should, also no one can post selfies in this forums but even then they should not. Oofy doofys exist too.

First off pls die
first off please don’t be GrAY.
Now to answer the actual question: No. while autism and ugly looks often go hand in hand, the latter is a death sentence just as much as the other. Hard to get into relationships when you can barely speak properly and without wanting to kys

Save them from them :lul:

Hey listen you have no right to speak to me when you are 25+ body fat it is insulting to everyone believe me

No, we should be judged here based on our amount of misery

Yes.

Because they are not incels they are just retards. Sure it's a lot harder to build a relationship or even get sex as a good looking mentalcel, but looks trump all. Good looking mentalcels got so many options its not even funny but they refuse to do anything or even try then wonder why they are incel. If I was a gigachad but stayed in my basement all day for 30 years I could say I was incel too....

LOOKS > EVERYTHING

But whatever, not like 90% of this forum isnt a bunch of larpers and fakecels anyway, at least 15+ people I made contact with here turned out to be sex havers/fakecels, etc, etc...

Fuck this shit just ban everybody.

Mod me Ill genocide all of you motherufckers
Or mod me I'll make it true inceldia.

Isn't there a study that reveals the vast majority of autistic men die without a single relationship

@Moeggels thoughts?

Denying the NT pill is borderline bluepilled retardation at this point

No
Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying.
This.
If you have schizophrenia and/or autism, it's over unless you are top 5% of looks (extremely unlikely combo)
Also this, I'm not trucel ugly but I'm just below average and I have schizophrenia, whenever I tell a woman that they treat me as sub human or as a weirdo/special kid. It's fucking over for mentalcels:fuk::fuk:

Lots of people who don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. Autism/ social retardation is a death sentence. You can be approached by foids somewhat regularly and still be an incel depending on how autistic you are.
Well yeah but getting approached by foids means that you can attract them. This is the first and most important step if you want get laid.
Most users never get any attention from girls. Nothing. You are not an Incel, you are a failed normie.

also if you look at many of the incel shooters, they were mentalcels. They literally killed themselves because they couldn’t get laid. This is including ER. With his status and wealth and not being super ugly, there's no reason he shouldn't have gotten a 4/10 noodle at the very least.
Well yeah but getting approached by foids means that you can attract them. This is the first and most important step if you want get laid.
Most users never get any attention from girls. Nothing. You are not an Incel, you are a failed normie.
initial attraction means nothing if you can’t keep it.

Last edited:
initial attraction means nothing if you can’t keep it.
thats like saying getting matches on tinder means nothing to somebody who get 0 matches.
You are one step ahead of us. period.

But someone who's NT can develop attraction and have just as many, or the same, opportunities as a good looking mental by virtue of being able to be in more social situations.

100 % mentalcels should go for therapy .

Ban these faggots. People who say no, admitted that they are good looking.

thats like saying getting matches on tinder means nothing to somebody who get 0 matches.
You are one step ahead of us. period.
This niggers are so fucking annoying I fucking despise them so much, Imagine getting approached by women and calling yourself incel just fucking neck yourselves you fucking annoying niggers, how are this people not banned?

There are so many options for good looking people. Nobody on this site is a true autist a true autist is a non-verbal retard smashing his head against a wall. Everybody here who claims to be autistic is a high functioning autist. I wish we had a site somewhere just for ugly people so I can be around people I relate not a bunch of fakecels who will ascend as soon as they lower their standards. Notice how all mentalcels are not going to go abroad to fuck or make excuses because they know well they can ascend here based on prior experience.

Whatever man, I just ignore them at this point bunch of fucking annoying fakers. Its not a misery olympics but I want to be able to relate to people I post with. I got NOTHING in common with good looking niggers mentalcels.

N.O.T.H.I.N.G

Incel=Involuntary Celibate.

End of Discussion.

This niggers are so fucking annoying I fucking despise them so much, Imagine getting approached by women and calling yourself incel just fucking neck yourselves you fucking annoying niggers, how are this people not banned?

There are so many options for good looking people. Nobody on this site is a true autist a true autist is a non-verbal retard smashing his head against a wall. Everybody here who claims to be autistic is a high functioning autist. I wish we had a site somewhere just for ugly people so I can be around people I relate not a bunch of fakecels who will ascend as soon as they lower their standards. Notice how all mentalcels are not going to go abroad to fuck or make excuses because they know well they can ascend here based on prior experience.

Whatever man, I just ignore them at this point bunch of fucking annoying fakers. Its not a misery olympics but I want to be able to relate to people I post with. I got NOTHING in common with good looking niggers mentalcels.

N.O.T.H.I.N.G
Incel = involuntary celibate = can't get laid for whatever reason. It's not just looks. Many incel shooters were even mentalcels. They literally fucked up the rest of their lives because they couldn't get laid. They wouldn't have done this if they felt they had another choice.
Lowering standards won't do anything. In fact uglier, fatter foids are more brutal when it comes to autists. They're basically men with fat gaping vaginas so they don't hold back.

I know stuttering autists that slay cuz of their looks

depends on how mentalcel they are. if they are getting approached but cant go through with it because muh social anxiety, they can go fuck themselves. but if they are autists like me, then yeah they belong here.

Those results reek of fakecel activity

depends on how mentalcel they are. if they are getting approached but cant go through with it because muh social anxiety, they can go fuck themselves. but if they are autists like me, then yeah they belong here.
It's not all about social anxiety. If you act like an abused dog, that's how foids will treat you.