Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should ""femcels"" be allowed to have a subforum of their own here?

No because at least half of the userbase would go simping.

No such thing as femcels.
Not to mention it would destroy the forum since anything that foids touch turn into shit.

In theory I don't care much if it was actually just a bunch of fat deformed women, they won't do much, but it's going to bring in a ton of trannies who will spread and ruin the website.

No, because they're not real. Stop entertaining their delusions.

We already have @BornaFailure here.
Oh, I see what you did, there. :feelshehe:

Basically what would happen is a lot of guys here would start orbiting/simping and create a lot of conflict. There would be competition and having to share the site with guys who are getting attention from females. The females would start spreading their bullshit feminist ideas and just completely ruined the site. I’ve see. It happen so many times cool male spaces get invaded by females and it just turns to shit
Yup, I don't want another r9k

no? retard post. "I know this is an incel forum but we should allow women on here" 5IQ

THERE IS NO "FEMCEL", FUCKING RETARDS
STOP USING THAT WORD

No. Foids ruin everything and what benefit would it have? They are all chad only.

Chad only + attention seeking

Curious, I spent a couple minutes looking at a femcel forum.

It was overloaded with simping male incel infiltrators trying to connect with these women. There are so many of them they stopped even trying to infiltrate and are straight up about being guys trying to find women.

One of these males asked one of the females -- are you really having that hard a time getting fucked?

The single sentence response said everything I needed to know: "Of course we can get fucked. It's about not getting fucked over."