Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should females pay reparations for all these years of opression?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Just like how white soys are worshiping niggers and kissing their feet for all those years of "opression", females should get in line to kiss my feet and beg for my forgiveness

females should get in line to kiss my feet and beg for my foegiveness
FUCKING CUCKED GOVERNMENT PROTECTING THESE WHORES AND ENABLING SIMPSHITS FUCKING POISON THE SOY MILK WITH HIGH T SUPPLEMENTS AS REVENGE

FUCKING CUCKED GOVERNMENT PROTECTING THESE WHORES AND ENABLING SIMPSHITS FUCKING POISON THE SOY MILK WITH HIGH T SUPPLEMENTS AS REVENGE
yes man

Would never happen, The left is too ingrained into pushing this manwoman tranny shit to even care about us, I want some love but sadly no one notice me or even ask me out in these 22 years

Unicef should be helping us getting bitches instead of trying to help doomed african countries, Also if you goto alivegore africans are fucking savages at times beheading and shit

Should females pay reparations for all these years of opression?​

Yes,i need a harem of 10 virgin giga stacies to serve my dick as reparations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back