Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should fake suicide threads result in ban?

Should it

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I've seen too many over these past months where the user says they'll commit suicide but just wants attention and never goes through with it. Should this attention seeking shit result in ban?

No they should be killed so their threads are accurate

I don’t think suicide threads should result in a bam because maybe a dude here could plan to kill himself but then end up not going through with it.

I've seen too many over these past months where the user says they'll commit suicide but just wants attention and never goes through with it. Should this attention seeking shit result in ban?
I still doubt about my choice because you know being involuntary human is bad enough

It's not for attention. They just dont have the balls to do it. It's easy to write a long essay or a manifesto about committing suicide or whatever but it takes nerves of steel to actually take your life

we are not women
when you say you are going to kill yourself fucking do it
if you want my attention make an interesting topic not a fucking "boo hoo woe is me death time" post for the 50th time

No, but OP should be warned for that if it's discovered that he's still alive.

I'm not believing anyone claiming they will commit suicide unless they are doing it live on jewtube or twitch.

I'm not believing anyone claiming they will commit suicide unless they are doing it live on jewtube or twitch.But honestly don't commit suicide we are preparing for the 2030 incel rebelion and we need soldiers

Nah cause let the boys vent

No they should be killed so their threads are accurate

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Agreed

If they’re serious about wanting to end their life and they “fail” at the attempt, I can kill them myself so that their attempt is successful

Certainly No. People like us incels may need an extra attention at some point which would be required by posting such threads. Where else should people like us go to vent? Let it be off his chest.

It's not for attention. They just dont have the balls to do it. It's easy to write a long essay or a manifesto about committing suicide or whatever but it takes nerves of steel to actually take your life

Elliot Rodger had those nERves of steel, to not only take his own life but to have the balls to actually fight back against society and make them pay, before killing himself

yes, attention seeking is the no1 giveaway someone is a foid

Attention seeking faggots need to be banned, go look for attention on the highway.

they cant khill wat is already ded :fuk:

Yes because if it's a genuine suicide thread then getting banned would encourage him to make the rational decision of ending it. And if not we get -1 attention whore kid

It is easier to vent about being suicidal than actually going through with it
Let @mentalcel1 live in peace

Attention whoring should be bannable, so naturally I would say yes

user says they'll commit suicide but just wants attention
Indeed,someone who really can't take it anymore and wants to rope,does it,without telling anyone. Also seeking attention is a toilet subhuman trait.

Also seeking attention is a toilet subhuman trait.

My half-cousin allowed herself to be arrested by police shortly after she learned that her full-cousin was incarcerated for robberies and beatings.

My half-cousin allowed herself to be arrested by police shortly after she learned that her full-cousin was incarcerated for robberies and beatings.

"She stayed home for the..."

Enough said.

Enough said.

Five new users have arrived. I'll continue.

The guy was 5'4, quite light. He wore hoodies and needed a portion of my clothes, given that his dalliances with the girls of California and Wisconsin were not enough compensation for family troubles.

Five new users have arrived. I'll continue.

Some lurkers have also joined.

I recall "That" occasion, when I was in the car alone returning from a haircut given to me by half-uncle. His son came downstairs and entered the vehicle. His paternal grandmother, for some reason, believed that we had any desire to chat. He simply went to his sort of night class in a public park, and I focused on my return home.

the problem is you can't prove it's genuine until it happens, at which point a ban serves no purpose

so you'd just have to ban all suicide threats, or else have some policy where suicide threats must have a specific date and mods instate an automatic countdown which automatically bans user at that date

for example if I said now "I will rope in 78 years" my account would be auto-banned in the year 2100

No, that only makes you an attention-seeking retard. Which disminishes your status, but shouldnt warrant a ban.

Only if its constant, i can understand if they pussy out for once

But lay low for a while after making your faggy threads and not taking action, let people forget about u

I recall "That" occasion, when I was in the car alone returning from a haircut given to me by half-uncle. His son came downstairs and entered the vehicle. His paternal grandmother, for some reason, believed that we had any desire to chat. He simply went to his sort of night class in a public park, and I focused on my return home.

Forcing it...was meaningless.

J.G...take note and compare with your own experiences.

piccolo-gohan.gif

Suicide threads are just a way for people to get attention. So yes ban them.

we are not women
when you say you are going to kill yourself fucking do it
if you want my attention make an interesting topic not a fucking "boo hoo woe is me death time" post for the 50th time

Only fags and w*men sui bait for attention so yes they should be at least temp banned.