Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should China restore the monarchy?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
@AllanKing Thoughts?

it is impossible, who will be the monarch?

Make a new one?

Japan?
Japan monarchy has two thousand year history,Japan mornach is the heir of the first monarch in theory, but China donot have legal candidate, once a dynasty losts its mandate of heaven, it lost forever

Japan monarchy has two thousand year history,Japan mornach is the heir of the first monarch in theory, but China donot have legal candidate, once a dynasty losts its mandate of heaven, it lost forever
FeelsBadMan, UK monarchy is nearly 1000 years old

A lot of houses in UK is 120+ years old

Thoughts about Hong Kong migrating to UK?

almost everyone lives in houses built during last several decades in China
hongkonger immigrate to england is their choice, hope they get better life, hongkong is not a good place for average people to live in

They should just make some mayocel emperor at this point.

They've alredy done it, the CCP is the new aristocracy. The only difference is that the emperor's title doesn't seem to be hereditary (like in the DPRK), so I assume the next emperor will not be one of the kids of Winnie the Pooh.

They've alredy done it, the CCP is the new aristocracy. The only difference is that the emperor's title doesn't seem to be hereditary (like in the DPRK), so I assume the next emperor will not be one of the kids of Winnie the Pooh.
Literally came here to comment this

Qing dynasty for Manchu supremacy.

Ngl I really want putin’s ascension to emperor and Winnie to crown himself dynastic emperor Napoleon style, single party governments are much more productive especially when they have ultimate authority, would accelerate the USA being assigned to history as a superpower

Monarchy is BASED