Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should an autistic incel like me become NEET?

A

AvengER

Greycel
I'm thinking of quitting my job and neeting. I've been working a menial wage job ever since I dropped out of university. The job I work at is a night shift janitor at a local high school. I work at night shift which I heavily prefer. This is because night shifts are quieter since no one is in the high school at night besides a few security guards. It is very quiet except for the sound of a few security guards walking and talking.
However there is bad news. The principal announced that he wants me to day shift. Since the last day janitor left I needed to replace according to the principal. There were originally four janitors. 2 day and 2 night. However there are no more day shift janitors. According to them I have to switch to daytime. This is gonna be a nightmare for me since my autism give anxiety attacks when I am near loud people and according to the principal the high school is very loud during the day!
I tried talking to him about my mental issues but he just dismissed them!
I am considering of quitting, and just stay home and play videos games all day long, since it suits my inceldom and autism.

Try it for few days and then if it sucks, you quit.

Yes, society ain’t worth contributing to when you’re basically an alien, not wanted, not desired, not appreciated

What about the other nighttime janitor? :feelshehe:

Tell him you'll file a lawsuit if you're diagnosed with any sort of social disorder. :feelshaha:

If you're non-nt, it's over, neetmaxx and leechmaxx for life. what are your stats?