Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should an autist blame himself and his shitty lack of social awareness or a white foid for not liking him/ roasting him?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Dad got into asian girls for that reason. Luckily the last girl he got with was spanish and slav/ cultured.
But he says it's their attitude while I had his mongolian gf tell me "it's because they have high standards".
Lol. aS IF HE WOULD EVER ADMIT THE TRUTH. HE LAUGHED HWEN i BASICALLY PINNED HIM IN A CORNER FOR HIM TO EB INSECURE WHEN i TALKED ABOUT THE TRUTH OF HIS EXISTENCE BEING INSECURE.
Because he gymcel'd when there was no reason to besdies aesthetics. Health and fitness pffft.
>Guys who favor the muscular physique didn't have to go that far, and to such an extreme of injuring themselves.
>He saw the way people got joint drained and fucked up in north dakota, so there was no reason for him to do that, and a lot of reason not to.
>If he did it for aesthetical then he should have been aesthetic enough to have been good without getting muscular. The prize of working out was nothing compared to the prize unles shis vanity nad need for importance was hugely in need of the size (insecurity).

White people/ black people unike ethniccels are supposed to be well cultured, funny, welcoming, amusing, etc. but then you ahve a bunch of uptight fucks who don't know how to acutally engage shit .That's whay you get when there's a ton of anxiety stricken people from rural parts of this fucking country lol.

Blame the foid.

Its in their nature to hate on "ugly" things.

Blame the foid.

And not people who can't communicate and be sociable?
I think that wome nhave some underlying criteria that is more than looks tbh. But you have to be chad in demeanor all the same.
But your value is really predicated on looks of course.
Still my dad isn't awful looking, slightly above average. He could get better than Asian but he has some kind of irritable autism.

Can you stop telling your father the truth and let him cope in peace?

Blame the foid.

You can’t blame them if it’s in their nature. It’s inconvnient for the man, but just a foid running her genetic programming. I don’t blame foids. If I was a foid, I would cake on all the fake-up and do 500 squats a day so I can land a tall hot high test white guy.. no doubt.

No, it’s not his fault.

no more self blame it drains your soul blame the foid

Can you stop telling your father the truth and let him cope in peace?
Is there some reason Autism lets them NOT look at reality so I can at least tell myself that's the reason he is what he is.
P.s. lol.

People with autism have special interest and shunned social life so they make up for it by being more productive by researching deep topics that most normies ignore. Most scientists are autistic or socially awkward yet they are some of the most important people around.

In a logical society autists will be treated the best because they contribute the most. Quite the opposite in this backwards ass society.

We must blame the foids and the society.

People with autism have special interest and shunned social life so they make up for it by being more productive by researching deep topics that most normies ignore. Most scientists are autistic or socially awkward yet they are some of the most important people around.

In a logical society autists will be treated the best because they contribute the most. Quite the opposite in this backwards ass society.

Or artists. For example Eminem is very socially awkward. If you think about it most NT normies are useless NPCs that only party and fuck but yeah their lives are still better than us.

The crazy thing is that my dad is an autist, but he still judges you on how normal you are. But probably from trying to fit in, from being an outcast.
And he takes special interests that are exclusive to his paradigm.
I think it's all the hillbilly redneck shit because hte only thing I cna get his attention on are cars, mechanics, trucks, etc. HE shuns social convetions and always tries to man-gage (manly engage) people constnatly... at the expense of social coordination. And everyone laughs. I am around his job often so I can see it from a mile away.
His mirror neurons are lacking, but he tries to compensate from ebing a totla outcast by thinking what's right (probably sad past experiences) is to be completely one note, dull, vanilla.
The autism pattern is present, and obviously the faggot won't aritculate it but this is why we gotta search deep and discover it.

All people who are beta looking shouldn't sacrifice their minds (their only weapon able to be used to combat chad) for the sake of acting chad. It's stupid that his autism makes him sensory overstimulate prematurely before anything can get done. And this kind of indiscriminacy is mislabelled as "manly behavior, because men only have the time/ energy to focus on what's real, and everyone focusing on shit that's trivial can't focus on the REAL shit cuh"... biggest misconceptuality masking bullshit I've seen.
Can't believe an obvious compensator literally has the mind-structure that of a fucking doofus chad.
Makes me have no respect for him.

Last edited:
not all of us are lucky tho

Autism is a defect not an emotional reaction