Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should all femoids in high school be forced to watch “The Dogpill Documentary” before they get their diploma and graduate?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
“The Dogpill Documentary” is one of the most important documentaries ever.

Femoids fuck dogs. The reason young males in the west are going berserk and taking out their anger on femgroids and sorority houses - is because, dogs are getting laid, while incels go kissless.

Remember, foids are the “gatekeepers of sex.” This means that femons decide exactly when they lose their virginity and who they share that experience with. Most toilets lose their virginity by age 17. Gatekeepers of sex will reject “nice guys” for not being chad enough throughout their youth. The shallowness of toilet demons causes incels to rot alone since gatekeepers of sex won’t allow them though the gates of sex. As “The Dogpill Documentary”, and the “Dogpill Megathread” clearly prove - foidlets have sex with dogs.

When an incel goes ER, it is a foidbot’s fault - instead of fucking dogs, the foidican should have fucked the incel before he went ER - like Alek Minassian.

Brutal

View: https://rumble.com/v4p4ypr-the-dogpill-documentary.html

Yes, but that runs the chance of them being aroused by the dogs whilst watching it

Honestly, what for? It is logical that genetics is immutable, but why allow foids to develop the degeneration of bestiality through normalization or mass enlightenment?

Ignorance is a degree.

Yes, but that runs the chance of them being aroused by the dogs whilst watching it
Look, it's simple - "Bluey" is the most popular show on Disney+, brutal young foid dogpill.

They should be watching it the moment they enter puberty. So, around 11-13, because they may already be sexually attracted to their dog if they have one.:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Some of them will already know everything inside the contents of the documentary anyways.

They should be watching it the moment they enter puberty. So, around 11-13, because they may already be sexually attracted to their dog if they have one.:reeeeee::reeeeee:
While incels go kissless

Femoids fuck dogs. The reason young males in the west are going berserk and taking out their anger on femgroids and sorority houses - is because, dogs are getting laid, while incels go kissless.

Remember, foids are the “gatekeepers of sex.” This means that femons decide exactly when they lose their virginity and who they share that experience with. Most toilets lose their virginity by age 17. Gatekeepers of sex will reject “nice guys” for not being chad enough throughout their youth. The shallowness of toilet demons causes incels to rot alone since gatekeepers of sex won’t allow them though the gates of sex. As “The Dogpill Documentary”, and the “Dogpill Megathread” clearly prove - foidlets have sex with dogs.

When an incel goes ER, it is a foidbot’s fault - instead of fucking dogs, the foidican should have fucked the incel before he went ER - like Alek Minassian.

View attachment 1191450

"Silent companion," always upsets me - foid, it's a damn dog. The dog is not going to start a conversation with the foid raping it.

View attachment 1191450

While I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin!

This is why I keep my dog away from foids when I decide to go on a walk because I know they’ll try to trick me into letting them fuck my dog, the only creature that actually cares about me.

It's a way to deprive Chad, so I'm highly inclined to concur.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back