Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should a parents license exist?

digitalsociety

digitalsociety

Greycel
Is it a good idea to have a parenting license to filter out undesirable genetics ? (this applies to women as well)

Yes it would be the most civil type of eugenics.

If you have to own a license to drive a car you should have a license to raise a fucking kid. Although that would never happen.

Yes, would’ve prevented the majority of .is users, but will never happen cause people are selfish

As long as the hypergamy is real - definitely. If some parents doesn't have a good genetics (face and height) AND are not wealthy, then they shouldn't be able to have kids. Sounds brutal, but living would be 1000x more brutal for their male child if he would be born

Yes, the familypill is partly responsible for my (and many others') inceldom

ITV jokingly suggested this. But it would be nothing but a positive for society and mankind. The best way to deal with bad parents is to not let them be parents.

I don't think parenting qualities can be measured objectively. Parents are children themselves. They may be flawed, dysfunctional, helpless, incompetent, stupid, abusive, careless, narcissistic or even psychopathic but all of this adversity is necessary to build character.
Enough "character" will make your son an incel.

Is it a good idea to have a parenting license to filter out undesirable genetics ? (this applies to women as well)
Sure. The ultimate chad/stacy worship move...

I just want it to filter out abusive pieces of shit. Don't care about genetics.

Yes, but no way to implement that.

True. Having strong character is usually a result of trauma and neglect. People with strong character suffer from a number of mental health issues. They're neurotic which makes them mentalcels.
I don't think they are strong though, just broken.

The traits you named will only hinder a child's development. It's entirely possible to raise children properly without abuse. What will wreck people is being raised with too much trauma (like incels are, and this isn't even necessarily related to parents, missing out on teen love is already enough) or being raised like foids are, with everything being handed to them.

Out of the it's better to be raised with too much trauma. Foids can be very insufferable.

Yes, I wish it would become reality.

Most of us wouldn't be alive if the license was existing.

By 'strong character' I meant cluster B personality disorder teehee
hmmm I see. I always thought incels have traits closer to cluster A or cluster C, because of our traumas. Cluster B is mostly foid traits (narcissism).

Yes but this will never happen because there would be less kids and less kids means less tax money