Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious shouId i work at a supermarket or nah

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am planning when i come back at august 26 to start working what do u think brocels however i am at school last year so its going to be hard but atleast i can make money

i am planning when i come back at august 26 to start working what do u think brocels however i am at school last year so its going to be hard but atleast i can make money
work at McDonald's and get free food. :ahegao:

stun zeed is hiring

no unless you're a normie who needs a few extra bux for partying and sexing then dont bother. If you're on the autism spectrum then graduate from HS like a good boy and study CS and become a developer otherwise idk I dont give advise to neurotypicals

no unless you're a normie who needs a few extra bux for partying and sexing then dont bother. If you're on the autism spectrum then graduate from HS like a good boy and study CS and become a developer otherwise idk I dont give advise to neurotypicals
i dont have autism but its gonna be hard to work if u have been isolated for so long

YES GOYIM WORK EXTRA HARD AT THE SUPERMARKET AND PAY ALL YOUR (((taxes))) to me and take lots of overtime :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

YES GOYIM WORK EXTRA HARD AT THE SUPERMARKET AND PAY ALL YOUR (((taxes))) to me and take lots of overtime :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
i live with a toxic family

i dont have autism but its gonna be hard to work if u have been isolated for so long
I think I saw you saying you're 18 in a different thread. So long would be me after being a NEET at the age of yours + 5. But if you dont have autism then I can't help you, maybe ensure you truly don't have it until you label yourself as an ugly NT truecel

I think I saw you saying you're 18 in a different thread. So long would be me after being a NEET at the age of yours + 5. But if you dont have autism then I can't help you, maybe ensure you truly don't have it until you label yourself as an ugly NT truecel
yeah ia m 18

yeah ia m 18
You're still a young kid, in retrospect at your age I would've finished HS, got whatever qualifications needed for a decent CS education, studied it and then got a developer job. By now I'd be semi-rich. But if you have friends and a decent social life as an NT-cel then just leave this site instead and try some normiemaxxing, if not then you might be an undiagnosed autist so go for the incelmoneymaxx route I suggested instead. If only (you'll be saying this a lot at my age if you fail at life) I'd done this then I wouldn't be here to give you this advice while drunk but here I am so take it and try not to rot here buddy boy

You're still a young kid, in retrospect at your age I would've finished HS, got whatever qualifications needed for a decent CS education, studied it and then got a developer job. By now I'd be semi-rich. But if you have friends and a decent social life as an NT-cel then just leave this site instead and try some normiemaxxing, if not then you might be an undiagnosed autist so go for the incelmoneymaxx route I suggested instead. If only (you'll be saying this a lot at my age if you fail at life) I'd done this then I wouldn't be here to give you this advice while drunk but here I am so take it and try not to rot here buddy boy
thanks man but i have 0 friends 0 social life lol but i will try to rethink of what i want to do

I was unable to do the phone interview when I was seventeen.

Had Mother agreed to a joint bank account, we would've never lost our apartment.

Being a grocery store clerk can be very stressful. Imagine scanning customers items and seeing a massive line backing up. And then some problem arises with a customer and you are desperate for some backup. But the other employees are also busy preoccupied with something else.

Customers service jobs are fuckin b.s. Some people are unreasonable entitled fucks that deserve to get brutally whipped.

Being a grocery store clerk can be very stressful. Imagine scanning customers items and seeing a massive line backing up. And then some problem arises with a customer and you are desperate for some backup. But the other employees are also busy preoccupied with something else.

Customers service jobs are fuckin b.s. Some people are unreasonable entitled fucks that deserve to get brutally whipped.
yeah agreed

My family runs a small grocery store, there's no scanning and when I'm asked to help I have to memorize the prices of everything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If you can, try to get a position in the overnight shift. Less chance for customers to mock you and mog you as you wageslave. Nothing worse than stocking shelves, collecting carts in the lot and a young couple starts whispering to each other and the other laughs while looking at you. Or when a dude sarcastically says "keep up the good work, bro" "you're pushing those carts like a boss, my dude. You're a cart wrangler, bro" and his gf laughs and tells him to "omg you're so mean" while they both walk away.

Or when a dude sarcastically says "keep up the good work, bro" "you're pushing those carts like a boss, my dude. You're a cart wrangler, bro" and his gf laughs and tells him to "omg you're so mean" while they both walk away.
People who would do something like this are scum tbh and their bad manners speak more about them than the guy they are shit talking about. Plus if a woman is with a guy like that, well, it tells something about her too.

People who would do something like this are scum tbh and their bad manners speak more about them than the guy they are shit talking about. Plus if a woman is with a guy like that, well, it tells something about her too.
If you can, try to get a position in the overnight shift. Less chance for customers to mock you and mog you as you wageslave. Nothing worse than stocking shelves, collecting carts in the lot and a young couple starts whispering to each other and the other laughs while looking at you. Or when a dude sarcastically says "keep up the good work, bro" "you're pushing those carts like a boss, my dude. You're a cart wrangler, bro" and his gf laughs and tells him to "omg you're so mean" while they both walk away.
People like that should be run over by trains

well its hard because i got school to work at night