Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious shouId i start doing push ups at home

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i hate being skinny and weak i want to train but the problem i am so lazy as fuck i cant even train so what advice is there for a 18 year old who wants to be strong

yeah you can do pushup and buy a door-frame pullup bar. but you might need to put a few more screws in the trim the bar hooks to.

do that and get a good pair of running shoes and start jogging. add some crunches / planks in. once youve been doing all that for like 2-3 months you can start to switch over to hitting the gym to keep progressing

i started doing calesthenics few monthes ago and its very good. get pull up bar as well and set goals for yourself. my goal was muscleup and i did it, first one 2 weeks ago. there are shit tons of good youtube videos about calesthenics

yeah you can do pushup and buy a door-frame pullup bar. but you might need to put a few more screws in the trim the bar hooks to.
thanks maybe i have a chance to ascend if i gymaxxx

i started doing calesthenics few monthes ago and its very good. get pull up bar as well and set goals for yourself. my goal was muscleup and i did it, first one 2 weeks ago. there are shit tons of good youtube videos about calesthenics
yeah first i will go with pushups then after i will buy weights to lift

Absolutely. Do /r/bodyweightfitness recommend routine

you wont build muscle just by pushups
actually you could if you progressively add some weight on you (to backpack or something)