Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious shouId i do a buzzcut haircut

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
what do u think brocels shouId i do a buzzcut haircut or nah

yes plus get rid of glasses and inject T :feelsdevil::society:

Race? Only latinos, blacks or chads can pull it off

not yet I am still maxxing out my natty gains :feelsohh::society:

but soon I will :feelsdevil::society:
Lol whats the point in wasting time maxxing out natty if your gonna do steroids anyway?

Anyway im gonna leanmaxx, get on a good diet, and gymaxx and see if my hormones will sort out first. If it doesnt work im taking steroids.

"cutting hair is haram "

Lol whats the point in wasting time maxxing out natty if your gonna do steroids anyway?

Anyway im gonna leanmaxx, get on a good diet, and gymaxx and see if my hormones will sort out first. If it doesnt work im taking steroids.
I want to remain natty for now because I fear losing hair :feelsohgod::society:

Steroids is stupid and a waste of time+risk of getting norwooded to oblivion, foids dont care about muscles that much anyway if you have Vinnie Hacker like body with low bf% (must have low bf%) its more than enough and if you are manlet you will appear shorter if you will roid it works if you want to ogremaxx as an extremely tall (over 6’4) guy but other than that it’s not worth the effort and the risks of norwooding

Totally not worth it buddy boyo:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
yes but it is not for the purpose of getting foids:feelswhat: it is most likely beyond over for me anyway I just want to cope by strengthmaxxing and become a massive ogre :feelsohh::society:

As long as you don’t have a gay alien skull you should be fine with it. It’s a safe and versatile style.

What is your height and how good is your shoulder to waist ratio? Ogremaxxing looks comical on a manlet/narrow shoulder+wide waist/hips frame you better be tall and have naturally broad shoulders along with 100 lbs foid like waist :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I am not tall 5'8 but my shoulder to waist ratio is good I look pretty aesthetic even at higher bf :feelscomfy::society:

Not worth it, ogremaxxing works only for tall guys like The Mountain as a 5’8 manlet you will look even shorter if you become too wide, it will create an optical illusion and make you look like 5’6 (especially if your legs are shorter than your torso) or some shit+norwooding

Not worth it imo short+NW=disrespect from society :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
but how do I cope increasing strength on my lifts is all I have in my life :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society:

That's what I do #2 all the way around