Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Shotgun blast to the face in front of your momfuel] nearly jb 18yo girl IN RELATIONSHIP hits on older chad in Vegas

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★

Peep

Pretty sure I'm becoming desensitized to the blackpill. Felt nothing watching this.

yea that guy is a cringey pick up artist

Someone listen to the full vid and count the number of times she goes "teeheeheehee".

That’s one awfully potent suifuel......

Taking a break after this would suit me well.

It’s fucking over boyos... It truly is.

> Chad
> decent looking ethnic at 5’7

Pick one for me

True suicide fuel.

Pretty sure I'm becoming desensitized to the blackpill. Felt nothing watching this.

It's kinda pleasant when the blackpill pain subsides and it just becomes a sort of nullifying agent sparing you all of the busy work normie fucks spend their life doing.

There's an office cuck guy right now who thinks he's going to be the middle management lord by age 30, abuse the fuck out of stimulants, "pull great numbers for the higher ups," get a nice car and a mortgage.

Joke's on him when his new hire pussy slayer, who triggers every chicky in the office's modus operandi to be seeded by a walking statue, is assfucking his future wife with only a 500 credit score, an IQ lower than his lay count, and will still be after he does his teary-eyed proposal, which for office cuck was "I love you, I want to spend my life with you" just to get her to do some "okay I guess I have to fuck him to get access to his resources" routine temporarily, unenthusiastically, only to eventually start denying him because she gets her proper fucking when retard statue texts her "yo."

He can put on his LinkedIn with his corporate bitch smile "marital rapist" after he joins reality.

Last edited:
Fuuuck... bitches aren’t loyal. If he didn’t give up so quickly in respect of her boyfriend she would have totally given him her number.

Edit. Saw the rest of the video. FUUUUCKK

......just wtf. Foids are ALL whores. Its their nature

I wish death and famine upon every female in earth

damn this dude is honestly kinda cringe to. Just be Chad.

Vincent is half asian but he looks 100% white.

Why did you make me like this god.

It's kinda pleasant when the blackpill pain subsides and it just becomes a sort of nullifying agent sparing you all of the busy work normie fucks spend their life doing.

There's an office cuck guy right now who thinks he's going to be the middle management lord by age 30, abuse the fuck out of stimulants, "pull great numbers for the higher ups," get a nice car and a mortgage.

Joke's on him when his new hire pussy slayer, who triggers every chicky in the office's modus operandi to be seeded by a walking statue, is assfucking his future wife with only a 500 credit score, an IQ lower than his lay count, and will still be after he does his teary-eyed proposal, which for office cuck was "I love you, I want to spend my life with you" just to get her to do some "okay I guess I have to fuck him to get access to his resources" routine temporarily, unenthusiastically, only to eventually start denying him because she gets her proper fucking when retard statue texts her "yo."

He can put on his LinkedIn with his corporate bitch smile "marital rapist" after he joins reality.
legit, I hate betabux faggots so much

Imagine he didn't have that jawline

He looks good for what he is but Chad? Leave the cheapening of things to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back