Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shorts I bought when I was 12 still fit me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
My waistline/body hasn't changed since I was about 14, I have a pair of Adidas shorts that are BOYS medium and still look normal on me. I'm too stingy to buy new shorts/they are free of damage and are perfectly functional. Sometimes I ponder about how small I am, all because of my mom's midget genes that sealed my fate as a manlet. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is true for me as well. Most of my clothes were bought when I was in my early teens.

Yeah same, I can still wear childrens cothes that I bought when I was 10:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: low t cucked me for life

How tall are you OP?

This is true for me as well. Most of my clothes were bought when I was in my early teens.
Same, I mainly buy things second hand since poor immigrant family. I wanna pack on some pounds but that would probably bump me up a size. Men's small fits perfectly on me.
Yeah same, I can still wear childrens cothes that I bought when I was 10:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: low t cucked me for life
I'm not low T, I know plenty of low T guys who are tallfags. It's mostly my mom's 5'1 height that fucked me over.
How tall are you OP?
like 5'8 but also rail thin.

I'm not low T, I know plenty of low T guys who are tallfags. It's mostly my mom's 5'1 height that fucked me over.

like 5'8 but also rail thin.
How do you know youre not low t. You claim to be thin and small which is a low t trait

Same with me, my mom is 4'11 which I believe is the main cause for my inceldom.
My dad is 186 and has a large frame. I was projected to be 6'2 but my growth stunted (I am 18 now)
How do you know youre not low t. You claim to be thin and small which is a low t trait
Did test and came back 612. I also have a very fast metabolism.

Low T affects muscle mass, not the bone structure.

Weird
I'm 168cm (5'6 or 5'7 im not sure) and the size that fits me is either kids extra large of mens small
One guy who deleted his account had a username similar to yours.

My dad is 186 and has a large frame. I was projected to be 6'2 but my growth stunted (I am 18 now)
186 is 6'1? At least you have one tall parent, mine are 4'11 and 5'8.

it affects the bone structure during puberty

Maybe to some extent, but the bone structure is mainly genetic, pre-natal hormones, and nutrition during early stages of life.

Did test and came back 612. I also have a very fast metabolism.
Damn maybe testosterone is more cope than I thought:blackpill::blackpill:

Damn maybe testosterone is more cope than I thought:blackpill::blackpill:
It is, being high T has little to no benefits unless if you're obsessed with lifting heavy objects to impress other men. You can be the most low T fucker on the planet and order roasties to your door like pizza with tinder IF you have good bones. People who cope with the redpill notion that going to le gym and being "Alpha" attracts women are retarded, not a single chick cares about your max squat. I only gym for myself, it gives me something to do.

You can be the most low T fucker on the planet and order roasties to your door like pizza with tinder IF you have good bones.
To foids, aesthetics without masculinity is worthless. I know many guys who have good facial bones but either look too young like I do or they look too feminine, which makes them incel.

It is, being high T has little to no benefits unless if you're obsessed with lifting heavy objects to impress other men. You can be the most low T fucker on the planet and order roasties to your door like pizza with tinder IF you have good bones. People who cope with the redpill notion that going to le gym and being "Alpha" attracts women are retarded, not a single chick cares about your max squat. I only gym for myself, it gives me something to do.
Yeah but I thought the main determinant of how big your bones are is the amount if testosterone during puberty. Maybe Im wrong

Yeah I'm him, I came back
HidekiTojota with the Comrade Duch AVI
Dedsrs? So why did you leave, chaddam? what made you come back? You're a good poster btw. :heart:
To foids, aesthetics without masculinity is worthless. I know many guys who have good facial bones but either look too young like I do or they look too feminine, which makes them incel.
I don't really have a feminine face. It's mostly just how narrow it is and my horseface.

over if you can still fit into tighty whiteys

I don't really have a feminine face. It's mostly just how narrow it is and my horseface.
I don't think my face is feminine, but I get mistaken for looking younger. And a long midface is masculine, if you have that then you definitely have more facial masculinity than me.

I look like a holodomar victim in shorts...

You know, like one of those dudes they took photos of, and blamed the Nazis for....

So why did you leave, chaddam?
Just incel things

You're a good poster btw.
Bigfootlossus

I don't think my face is feminine, but I get mistaken for looking younger. And a long midface is masculine, if you have that then you definitely have more facial masculinity than me.
I have 1.6 fwhr ratio, it makes me look unnatural. Typical slavcel look.