Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shorter men have better looking faces on average

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
81R+YmjfukL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Cillian-Murphy.jpg
d5bce5fa1298e440b48d3acb82180ad6075830d4_00.jpg

on average shorter people have less stretched skulls which means shorter people are less likely to suffer from horseface syndrome. My theory behind why short men usually have better faces is because having a good looking face is the most effective way of attracting a mate. Since being short is bad a good looking face is must.

Cillian-Murphy.jpg

on average shorter people have less stretched skulls which means shorter people are less likely to suffer from horseface syndrome. My theory behind why short men usually have better faces is because having a good looking face is the most effective way of attracting a mate. Since being short is bad a good looking face is must.
I see Joey is there, That 5.5 normie that always say hes so alpha

I see Joey is there, That 5.5 normie that always say hes so alpha
Joey? There is no Joey in these pictures so I’m not sure you are talking about.

Its a youtuber, The 3rd one with the faux haircut
View attachment 851046
So hes statusmaxxed

Used to watch him before he started bashing incels, Also he has long hair now

View: https://youtu.be/ityEaDi_2Vc
also heres him with short hair again

his name is Charlie I thought. Penguinz0 I think is the YouTube channel. You can’t trust these chadlites because he thinks his struggles are the same as incels. With a face like that and being gymmaxed,this guy was nowhere near incel territory but yet he is the type of asshole to be like “take accountability bro” . He ain’t no normie in the face. I’d say he is atleast a 7.5 minimum facially speaking.

his name is Charlie I thought. Penguinz0 I think is the YouTube channel. You can’t trust these chadlites because he thinks his struggles are the same as incels. With a face like that and being gymmaxed,this guy was nowhere near incel territory but yet he is the type of asshole to be like “take accountability bro” . He ain’t no normie in the face. I’d say he is atleast a 7.5 minimum facially speaking.
Hes 5.5

Nice cope bro

Cillian-Murphy.jpg

They don't but really tall, 6'6+ people have fucked up facial proportions sometimes.

Shortcels are fakecels
It depends on how short they are. If you are shorter guy but you are able to find women 4 to 5 inches shorter than you then you are probably a fakecel. At the end of the day your face is your credentials. Race and height are all dependent upon that individual girl. An Asian guy has zero chances with a white girl but has a 60 percent chance with an Asian girl if he is good looking. A 5’5 guy has zero chances with a 5’10 woman but has 60 percent chance with a 4’11 woman.

Very true post i hate short people