Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcels- why don’t you boys midget max?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Are they hard to find? Idk. Are they chad only :feelskek: Actually no way they are Chad only what man wants to procreate with someone who has literal dwarfism. Dooming his children to be even short then he is. I refute to believe Chads date midgets.
Back in the day midgets were a laughing stalk, when I was growing up people who were actually 4’0 was rare but apparently these 3 foot tall foids are getting shit idk

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0p9vuCsYdv/?igsh=ZGZ4NG82eHJuOXh5

I refute to believe Chads date midgets.
A chad would usually settle for a tall trad wife (for chad these exist even in the most liberal countries). However, a chad would defo have sex with a midget, and that's the problem if trying midgetmaxxing.

A chad would usually settle for a tall trad wife (for chad these exist even in the most liberal countries). However, a chad would defo have sex with a midget, and that's the problem if trying midgetmaxxing.
So do midget women just die alone? Do they just wait for Chad to have sex with them only and not realize they will never get to get married? They will be forced into being a single mother after birthing more midgets

So do midget women just die alone? Do they just wait for Chad to have sex with them only and not realize they will never get to get married? They will be forced into being a single mother after birthing more midgets
Some end up marrying 6ft MTNs. Seen several examples.

These whores are 6'0 + chad only.

midget toilets tend to want tallfags even more then normal sized ones

Those foidlets are probably ran through by repressed pedos.