Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shortcels, post your most brutal heightpill experiences

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
Everyone at school calling me a midget, even the ugly average heighted students

My mother calling me a midget when I was younger

Someone told me to 'just become gay bro' because 'you won't get a foid ever, realistically speaking'

Someone told me I'll die alone, even arranged marriage will never work

People quickly assume my parents are short because I'm short (not true)

Teens brag that they're taller than you

Never got a growth spurt, used to be slightly above average height growing up but stopped growing after 13, due to the fact I have seen both sides I can confidently say that the grass indeed much greener on the other side

FUCKING IM FED UP OF BEING 5’4 IM FUCKING FED UP HOLES DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY THEY FUCKING DISMISS AND REJECT ME THESE CUNTS SHOULD ALL BURN ALIVE AT THE STAKE FUCKING VILE CUNTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fellow church-goer told me I look like a foid because of my 5'3 height and feminine face. Being heightmogged (especially by foids) is a very brutal experience.

Went to the gym for the first time as a manlet (6'1.5") and immediately got mogged by two 6'4 Chads. It's over for us manlets, time to ropemaxx.

Went to the gym for the first time as a manlet (6'1.5") and immediately got mogged by two 6'4 Chads. It's over for us manlets, time to ropemaxx.
over

6'1 is manlet these days? Its so ovER

Fellow church-goer told me I look like a foid because of my 5'3 height and feminine face. Being heightmogged (especially by foids) is a very brutal experience.
I've experienced this too. I get asked how's school and when I'm gonna graduate when I'm literally 19. My friends also make jokes about me being able to put on a wig and looking like a cute girl.

I can relate to this. As a turbomanlet myself (6’2.5” only unfortunately) I was continually ridiculed for my short stature during middleschool. Thankfully after reciting the holy verses of Hamza, and saying Adonis out loud three times a day, I was able to outgrow my Scandinavian curry parents and finally start holding frame but I’m still virgin sadly.