Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shortcels on here can be annoying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I understand your height is holding you back. I can understand that but all because your height is holding you back doesn't mean anyone who's tall has it automatically better off especially if they're ugly or have other problems. Being tall doesn't compensate for being ugly and frankly it's stupid some brocels have to lie about their height on this forum so shortcels don't sperg out and throw a fit.

what is the point of it if a person do not leaves his room.

Skinnycels are the most annoying.

That is all that needs to be said. Just let them vent in peace, it is understandable. Even if being taller wouldn't help them ascend, I'm sure it would still be welcome.
No, the problem isn't that they're allowed to vent in peace the problem is they start asking questions about someone's height and if that person happens to be tall they sperg out about how height mogs face when that isn't true.

Fr

And I bet those same people with our height would not ascend

Because being tall can also fuck up your face (give you that longhorse face etc)
Yeah, tbh I lied about my height before and I'm actually fairly tall and skinny but my face is still hideous and the only way it helps me is people are scared of me. Face mogs height.

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

It really depends on your overall face, then; you can be an ogre type subhuman who intimidates and perhaps gains the reserved revere of normies, though still discriminated against looks, but who doesn't at all appeal to foids. :feelshehe:

Also true; again, just let them vent. I have also been on the receiving end of said sperging out - my heart is BIG and full of LOVE, however. I understand where they are coming from, but no matter what they say it doesn't magically change our inceldom.
Yep.

Agree big time :feelsLSD: