Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel shortcels - just marry a tall woman and she will make you taller

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Hang

just become chief police detective in soviet russia and get your taller wife to hug you and you will gain an inch in height

source: pg 51 of Pavel Tsatsoline's "Relax Into Stretching", published February 2001 two decades ago.

how much taller do the astronauts get? an inch will only make me average but a couple might be pretty good, maybe i should join nasa

just marry a tall foid theory

View attachment 509713

just become chief police detective in soviet russia and get your taller wife to hug you and you will gain an inch in height

source: pg 51 of Pavel Tsatsoline's "Relax Into Stretching", published February 2001 two decades ago.
My female cousin is 5'10 and married a 5'5 man :feelsohh:

how much taller do the astronauts get? an inch will only make me average but a couple might be pretty good, maybe i should join nasa
it's pretty temporary though, once you come back to earth gravity will squeeze moisture out of your spina ldiscs again

you don't really need to go to the moon, simply taking weight off your spine (ie lying on back) does a lot

to overcome passive intervertebral tension some slight traction also helps, whether that's hanging by arms from a bar or by ankles in an inversion table or grav boots

I don't even think you need your full body weight much less an extra wife to get maximum benefits of decompression TBH, inversion tables have safety straps that stop you at 45 or 60 degrees instead of a full 90 and there's a lot of benefits to even that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back