Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SHORTCELS DON'T OPEN THIS THREAD

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Scientists at the University of Chicago found that a man with a height of 167 cm would need to earn $175,000 more per year to be as attractive as a man with a height of 180 cm. Over time and accounting for inflation, this amount can double.

hmmmmmmm, BUT what could THAT mean?

He has to be 80+ so the foid could inherit everything once he dies

This study dates back from several years already

Must be even worse now

I already knew that

This study dates back from several years already

Must be even worse now
the amount can double, how do you understand this? that is, a conventional femoid is born 10 cm shorter than me and, on the contrary, is more attractive, and I have to be tall monkey banging my head against everything, so as not to earn 300k dollars at the same time, well, it’s a pretty “fair” world

the amount can double, how do you understand this? that is, a conventional femoid is born 10 cm shorter than me and, on the contrary, is more attractive, and I have to be tall monkey banging my head against everything, so as not to earn 300k dollars at the same time, well, it’s a pretty “fair” world
Total clown world tbh

I already knew that
EVERYONE knew this, it’s just quite annoying that for a normie to understand this, he definitely needs thousands of similar studies, and even then, he will even eat it and say that it’s fair

EVERYONE knew this, it’s just quite annoying that for a normie to understand this, he definitely needs thousands of similar studies, and even then, he will even eat it and say that it’s fair
Normies like cherry picking, they will just pick some short chad and say "but he's short and found a gf"
And even if they're ugly it's 100% betabuxx/cuck

Normies like cherry picking, they will just pick some short chad and say "but he's short and found a gf"
And even if they're ugly it's 100% betabuxx/cuck
besides, no matter how much he humiliates himself... in his girlfriend’s thoughts her childhood dream of a tall and handsome 10/10 guy is still spinning, when she is not even 5/10

@incelerated, @kay', @Bianor, @CopingForBrutality and @PLA1092 need to have a combined net worth of 1 Trillion dollars to compensate for their height

@incelerated, @kay', @Bianor, @CopingForBrutality and @PLA1092 need to have a combined net worth of 1 Trillion dollars to compensate for their height
You can add me to that list I'm 5'5

There's also a pay gap between short and tall men

Yeah i already know this deep down.

I know my future is betabuxx if i want to have a family

But seeing it in a study is brutal.

And betabuxxing a short woman is even more suifuel because my son will be shorter than me too

JBW (Just be woman) when you're 5'0''-5'2'' they can be broke ($0 per year) and still be desirable as a 5'10-6'0 man who earns ~60,000 a year

There's also a pay gap between short and tall men
on this table under "-" it is indicated how much less the guy below should receive while remaining attractive, 6'10 needs to earn exactly 0 dollars and even receive 1k from his woman in order to be attractive to her, well well well.... again after all, the most “FAIR” world in the universe, God created everyone the SAME, well .. just one has to suck at work 24/7, simply because he was unlucky, EVERYONE HAS EQUAL RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES, I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS

Every time someone says "don't open this thread", I open it, AND INSTANTLY REGRET IT. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

JBW (Just be woman) when you're 5'0''-5'2'' they can be broke ($0 per year) and still be desirable as a 5'10-6'0 man who earns ~60,000 a year
JBW this is also about when you can post your cellulite ass on some platform with paid subscriptions to content and earn a month the annual salary of a guy who is unlucky with his appearance and height, I wonder how much a fat, short and ugly guy will get if he posts his cellulite ass on onlyfans, or will he owe money to the site?

I find it hard to tell which one has given more trouble in life, face or race or height. I've been bullied by ugly dalit looking Dravidians back in HS for my manletism, that's how pathetically short and small I am, but I can't cope with being better than them in ethnicity because being ANY type of curry is brutal once you read about your history. For face you can tell people are laughing at you for no reason and you become the laughing stock everywhere you participate in, even in situations you didn't ask for, I've had random normies laugh at me whilst I was standing at a fucking stoplight minding my own business, foids stay away from me like repellent and males use me as a psychological armrest (they mog me, they feel better).

Pain in its myriad of forms, they manifest themselves differently but are all the attacking the same wound at the end :society:

JBW this is also about when you can post your cellulite ass on some platform with paid subscriptions to content and earn a month the annual salary of a guy who is unlucky with his appearance and height, I wonder how much a fat, short and ugly guy will get if he posts his cellulite ass on onlyfans, or will he owe money to the site?
He will be arrested faster than he can count to 10

And betabuxxing a short woman is even more suifuel because my son will be shorter than me too
You are already 30 when are you starting your family

You are already 30 when are you starting your family
maybe when i am 40 if finally life decides to treat me better soon enough i can wageslave again and make use of my useless parents.

40 is still an ok age to have a kid if you are healthy

forsen might get cucked by this info

maybe when i am 40 if finally life decides to treat me better soon enough i can wageslave again and make use of my useless parents.

40 is still an ok age to have a kid if you are healthy
Please don't. My parents were 38 and 45 when I was born and i was always a weak little faggot as a kid and also the mental issues

Please don't. My parents were 38 and 45 when I was born and i was always a weak little faggot as a kid and also the mental issues
I said if i make it far in life. That is a big if.

Im not gona bring a kid and make his life hell.

if you really decided to continue your family line and really won’t get a vasectomy, then leave your account as an inheritance to your son, he will definitely need it

my mother and father 175 +-, but they divorced and my mother found a new husband 198, they were supposed to have a son, in one accident, I miraculously survived, and he died in the womb, you can’t imagine how happy I was when I got it, imagine being humiliated every day by your own younger brother, that 198 my stepfather died, and my mother became barren, my life is crap, but thank God that he didn’t turn it into hell

if you really decided to continue your family line and really won’t get a vasectomy, then leave your account as an inheritance to your son, he will definitely need it
Its not for me to decide, i am piss poor and disabled and have many illnesses but i am getting better slowly.

If by a miracle i manage to turn my life around and have a superior income then i will have a betabuxx family.

The percentage of that happening is close to zero.

forsen might get cucked by this info
"in this world everything is decided by personality!!!" I totally agree, personality and $300k if you're not 6'

Its not for me to decide, i am piss poor and disabled and have many illnesses but i am getting better slowly.

If by a miracle i manage to turn my life around and have a superior income then i will have a betabuxx family.

The percentage of that happening is close to zero.
for me this is quite vital, I more than understand you, in the country where I now live the average salary is $300

Short men just have worse personalities than tall men

No, he won't attract a woman (red pill nonsense). Betabuxxing has nothing to do with attraction.

Nah, under 6 foot you gotta be a multi millionaire

No, he won't attract a woman (red pill nonsense). Betabuxxing has nothing to do with attraction.
it’s more about the fact that - 6/10 a woman will be with a guy shorter than 6’ only if he earns 300k more than a 6’ guy

it’s more about the fact that - 6/10 a woman will be with a guy shorter than 6’ only if he earns 300k more than a 6’ guy
I don't dispute those facts but redpillers think that attraction is created through dominance and money first and foremost.

it's also much harder to make money the shorter you are

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTEWI :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Chads and Foids should pay more tax to subside Incels

I'm not afraid of life