Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shortcels are fucked

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
unfortunately the things girls judge the most are things beyond our control. if you are genetically ugly or short, you're fucked. In the video they went on to say they would prefer short guys with a good personality rather than tall jerks, but this is clearly a load of bullshit. You know when they go home they will be sucking their tall jerk's cock.

I don't need to watch another video, when I have experienced it all firsthand, everyday of my life. :feelsbadman:

6'2: King of manlets status

I actually think, as a whole, manletcels are more overall fucked in life than uglycels or autistcels. It's been scientifically proven that a mans height has more of a halo effect than any other factor. When it comes to women, face is still king, but with other facets of life, height > face.

She's 5'1 and wants a guy who is 6'2 :lul::lul::lul:

I actually think, as a whole, manletcels are more overall fucked in life than uglycels or autistcels. It's been scientifically proven that a mans height has more of a halo effect than any other factor. When it comes to women, face is still king, but with other facets of life, height > face.
The end.

Look like Frankenstein, but have some height on my side. I may be a 2/10 or so, but girls are more fond of me than lower tier normies or liberal looking cucks that are 4/10 or so. If I was white I'd be fucking unstoppable, or had like 4 more inches.

The end.

It is over.

I posted a lot of proofs about "being shortcel is very bad in this world"

Fuck you scientists why you don't make research about ugliness fixing and height increase methods.Stop researching space

Last edited:
I posted a lot of proofs about "being shortcel is very bad in this world"

Fuck you scientists why you don't make research about ugliness fixing and height increase methods.Stop researching space

Fucking this. They are only researching space so Chads can steal women from aliencels too. Stop that shit faggots and reallocate all funding to height growth.

It's in their nature to want 6'0 and over. Under that and you are already on a maybe list and if you add ugly you make it to their lol list.

Should us shortcels pursue literal dwarf women?

Should us shortcels pursue literal dwarf women?
BM 05339045 1152x768
BM 05339040

As a 5"7 guy I think to myself: Well that sucks I guess.
I've never felt like the reason I was rejected from a girl was my height since I'm taller than every girl I ever tried to pursue.
And I know short guys that are chads, because the only thing they don't have is height.
In their words:,, Then one girl didn't give me a chance, because I'm short. Who gives a fuck? I'll just try with another one."

Tall ppl have more heart complications. Just lol at sexual dimorphism. We have outplayed ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back