Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcels and being disrespected

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I have a shortcel friend in class who's a bluepilled normie. He's around 5'4 and has very short hair, so he looks like a teletubby (image below). Even though he's a typical bluepill normie 'nice guy', I know for a fact that he never gets laid.

Whenever me and him hang out (i'm 5'7) I always see him being disrespected and treated like shit by others in our class, and even by our professors.
Whenever he needs something he asks me to tell them so that the request can actually be heard.

Yesterday we were walking to the university cafeteria together, we saw an old mutual friend from high school and the first thing the friend said is "wow! you're still so short!"
Brutal :feelsrope:

you must be a shitskin or a gook

sounds like you should recruit him to our forum. the blackpill will make everything hes ever gone through make sense

I have a shortcel friend in class who's a bluepilled normie. He's around 5'4 and has very short hair, so he looks like a teletubby (image below). Even though he's a typical bluepill normie 'nice guy', I know for a fact that he never gets laid.

Whenever me and him hang out (i'm 5'7) I always see him being disrespected and treated like shit by others in our class, and even by our professors.
Whenever he needs something he asks me to tell them so that the request can actually be heard.

Yesterday we were walking to the university cafeteria together, we saw an old mutual friend from high school and the first thing the friend said is "wow! you're still so short!"
Brutal :feelsrope:

View attachment 722698
As a shortcel and autiscel, many people treat me like a 7th grader at the age of twenty. Fucking Christ

What else is new?