Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shortcel uses bjj on tallfag nearly breaks his arm

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★
shortcel nearly breaks his arm begs him not to break and HIS FUCKING STUPID CUNT OF A FOID DECIDED TO KICK THE SHORTCEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Bitch should’ve been knocked the fuck out for jumping in

Attachments

• -230114015907866927.mp4
    16.7 MB
Last edited:
This is why carrying knife and guns is important

Wear a jacket hide yo gun and if somebody mug you shoot at it

Treat it like feral animal on loose

Trained knife attacker >>>>> any martial arts

where did you find this

shortcel nearly breaks his arm begs him not to break and HIS FUCKING STUPID CUNT OF A FOID DECIDED TO KICK THE SHORTCEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Bitch should’ve been knocked the fuck out for jumping in
he should have pulled out a knife out of nowhere like" surprise motherfucker "to finish the fight in seconds.its real deception and cruel dirty fioghting tall fangs are nit familiar with

he should have pulled out a knife out of nowhere like" surprise motherfucker "to finish the fight in seconds.its real deception and cruel dirty fioghting tall fangs are nit familiar with
Agreed

strewfigtitng always like deceive the enemy we will fight fair and soon the fight start we pull out a gun or knife and fisnih the enemy like deception.true art of war

That shit looks gay as fuck but at the same time it’s no joke.

If you’re a youngcel and athletic you might as well learn it to help protect yourselves from violent normies like this.

I almost started to feel bad for the lanklet but then he grunted while punching the manlet in the skull. fucking psycho

why did no one clock this fucking bitch kicking him in the head while he's down? this fucking bitch really came in to save chad when he started getting his ass kicked seriously. why are females like this?

Screenshot 2024 07 22 at 22 48 48 1218273 227b0a8d25a5afc8c089bcb367a97465mp4

why did no one clock this fucking bitch kicking him in the head while he's down? this fucking bitch really came in to save chad when he started getting his ass kicked seriously. why are females like this?

View attachment 1205328
Don't even know her and I hate the bitch. If he punched her, the others would gang up on him.

I'd only use the weapons if someone else jumped in.

That kid put up a great fight

Seems like the foid wants some fight, he should give her some, if she insists, which she did

That shit looks gay as fuck but at the same time it’s no joke.

If you’re a youngcel and athletic you might as well learn it to help protect yourselves from violent normies like this.
Yeah once I lose weight and gymmaxx I plan on learning judo.

I HOPE some normie tries something with me then :feelsdevil:

Agreed but in this situation the tallfag was bullying the short dude and decided to settle beef until that stupid bitch decided to step in i’d say conceal carry is a better option for different situations

Yeah once I lose weight and gymmaxx I plan on learning judo.

I HOPE some normie tries something with me then :feelsdevil:
Judo BJJ muay thai and boxing are my favorite martial arts and i can see it being really effective in a street fight as along as they dont jump you

View attachment 1205328
They kiss up to Chad for access to what he has, they don't want anyone with lower social status to move up.