Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shortcel trait: You are shorter than your dad.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
You know how they say 'your son has grown'? in this case it's 'damn your son is still the same'

Virtually every father expects their son to surpass them in height it's somewhat like some weird coming of age ritual, a boy becoming taller than his dad means he has grown into a man and has in some ways surpassed his creator's genetic limit, i think scientifically it's also proven that usually sons are at least couple of Inches taller than their dads.

But us shortcels got the short end of the stick (get it?) imagine being a fully grown man and your dad heightmogging you, it's made about 10 times worse when you account that your oldcel boomer father is also a manlet himself, so you're literally a fucking midget subhuman failure.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm taller than my dad, only slightly though. He's 6 feet and I'm 6'1.

I'm also genetically modified, so maybe thats why

20201202 192955

Nope, I'm taller than my dad, only slightly though. He's 6 feet and I'm 6'1.

I'm also genetically modified, so maybe thats why

View attachment 384834

For a Gorilla that's like 6'8 for Humans, Gorillas on average are like 5'4 if they stand upright.

Wtf Gorilla fakecel Mogger.

I am almost one head smaller than my dead.

5'11 and hes 6'2

You know how they say 'your son has grown'? in this case it's 'damn your son is still the same'

Virtually every father expects their son to surpass them in height it's somewhat like some weird coming of age ritual, a boy becoming taller than his dad means he has grown into a man and has in some ways surpassed his creator's genetic limit, i think scientifically it's also proven that usually sons are at least couple of Inches taller than their dads.

But us shortcels got the short end of the stick (get it?) imagine being a fully grown man and your dad heightmogging you, it's made about 10 times worse when you account that your oldcel boomer father is also a manlet himself, so you're literally a fucking midget subhuman failure.
Huh, I'm just tired.

i got so fucking lucky tbh

5ft5 dad and 5ft 1 mom but i came out average height

My dad married a 5 foot woman he set me up for failure.

Yeah but my dad is like 6'3

dad's 5'7, I'm 5'3. Now he starts to be sad cause he's growing old and I'm still a short framecel

dad was 6'9, im 5'7

thanks to subhuman mother
My dad married a 5 foot woman he set me up for failure.
Same. 5'0 nothing mother and my average height 5'10 father meant it was over for me to begin with. I'm 5'7 and still haven't grown since hs. It's even more suifuel because my uncle is shorter than me and my dad (5'6) and my aunt is shorter than my mom (4'11) but my cousins are 5'11 and 6'1 JFL. I hate this clown world. No one respects manlets. I remember being yelled at and told to move to the front of a group photo by this fat ugly foid teacher in hs. She said I was short, always will be short and that I should get over myself.

I will never accept being short. Your'e treated like a child as a manlet and never respected by others. If you guys ever ascend or have kids, do it with a tall foid (doesn't matter if she's freakishly tall like 6'3 or something, your sons will thank you for breeding out your manlet genes). Even if I wasn't incel, I will never breed with a short foid. Being treated like shit for something you can't control is awful and I wouldn't wish it on my hypothetical sons (that I'll never have but still)

dad was 6'9, im 5'7
I'm so sorry man :feelsbadman: how tall is your mom? (If you don't mind me asking)

I can’t relate

He’s 5”9
I’m 5’6

my mother says my father was taller then me but idk I haven't seen him since I was like 10 or so.

my dad is better than me in every way

Most of all he was a sexhaver
While i am KHHV and i never met my dad before tbh

Same. 5'0 nothing mother and my average height 5'10 father meant it was over for me to begin with. I'm 5'7 and still haven't grown since hs. It's even more suifuel because my uncle is shorter than me and my dad (5'6) and my aunt is shorter than my mom (4'11) but my cousins are 5'11 and 6'1 JFL. I hate this clown world. No one respects manlets. I remember being yelled at and told to move to the front of a group photo by this fat ugly foid teacher in hs. She said I was short, always will be short and that I should get over myself.

I will never accept being short. Your'e treated like a child as a manlet and never respected by others. If you guys ever ascend or have kids, do it with a tall foid (doesn't matter if she's freakishly tall like 6'3 or something, your sons will thank you for breeding out your manlet genes). Even if I wasn't incel, I will never breed with a short foid. Being treated like shit for something you can't control is awful and I wouldn't wish it on my hypothetical sons (that I'll never have but still)

I'm so sorry man :feelsbadman: how tall is your mom? (If you don't mind me asking)
Shes 5'4

I see. The 6'9 height should've canceled that out though. I think you could at least expect to be 6 foot or taller if your dad was that tall but life is truly cruel

I'm 5,10 (178cm) and he is 5'11.5 (181cm), not much difference, but he is still taller

Same. I am 5'3 and my dad is 5'8. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

[UWSL]I'm five inches taller than my dad.[/UWSL]

i got so fucking lucky tbh

5ft5 dad and 5ft 1 mom but i came out average height
I HATE GOD WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SPIT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR mE

4" (10cm) shorter than him but he's not short. Couldn't imagine being shorter than my mother though. That would be BRUTAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back