Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shortcel trait: Having an obsession with gym gains

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
I have always felt the need to compensate for my height by hitting the weights. I’ve always felt that the best chance at one-upping any six foot plus Chad is maintaining a decent layer of muscle. However, I’m in my early twenties after gaining over twenty pounds of muscle, and the femoids are still repulsed.
Is it ovER?

I have always felt the need to compensate for my height by hitting the weights. I’ve always felt that the best chance at one-upping any six foot plus Chad is maintaining a decent layer of muscle. However, I’m in my early twenties after gaining over twenty pounds of muscle, and the femoids are still repulsed.
Is it ovER?

brutal. Tallfags don't care much about muscle, even skinny lanklets slay

brutal. Tallfags don't care much about muscle, even skinny lanklets slay
This. And tall men can also go to the gym. Everything that you can change about yourself is not very important, because Chad can do them too.

This is 100% relatable. I'm 5'5" and gymmaxx as a cope. But I do it for two main reasons: long-term health, and social deterrent to physical conflict. Doing it in the hopes of female attention is deluded and blue pilled.

i always thought that gymaxxing was pointless for my height

Gymmaxxing is important for self defense against tallfags

Or just carry a weapon (in GTA 5).
You don’t have to say in GTA 5, because it’s totally legal to carry a weapon so long as you acquire it legally and use it ONLY in self defense.

do it for yourself don't put your worth in some stupid low lifeform like foids.i started lifting weight just because it fix my mood and give an advantage of strength over these tallfags

do it for yourself don't put your worth in some stupid low lifeform like foids.i started lifting weight just because it fix my mood and give an advantage of strength over these tallfags
SMe reason I started boxing

SMe reason I started boxing
boxing will do you shit if you have a bad range
these tall fags will be able punch you with there long arms.the only thing to do is a combination of powerlifting and wrestling(or BJJ) when people get to the ground height will mean shit.if wrestling isn't accesable in your country kickboxing will be much better

boxing will do you shit if you have a bad range
these tall fags will be able punch you with there long arms.the only thing to do is a combination of powerlifting and wrestling(or BJJ) when people get to the ground height will mean shit.if wrestling isn't accesable in your country kickboxing will be much better
I have a good range and have sparred with many tallfags who were experienced. Average tallfag doesn’t know how to use their range

Is it ovER?
you are a more capable potential threat to foids which is why they hate you more just tattoo a knife on your face and scar your ears

Not only do I do that, I carry a concealed hunting knife (in GTA all venues)
If it’s concealed, it’s legal. Then you don’t have to say GTA.

People don’t understand how hard being a Manlet is.

Genetic traits will always be more important than acquired characteristics.

Last edited:
This. And tall men can also go to the gym. Everything that you can change about yourself is not very important, because Chad can do them too.
High IQ. When the pool size is large, hard work is cheap. In this new globalized environment, only unchangeable things, i.e. genetics, matter.

If it’s concealed, it’s legal. Then you don’t have to say GTA.

People don’t understand how hard being a Manlet is.
Facts. I met a guy on holiday who stands at 4’11’’. He said that being at that stature is fucking brutal, especially in your thirties. Then the toilets wonder why manlets gymmax. Then of course there are the soy foids who say that heightism isn’t real even when they engage in such behavior themselves.

Yeah every time I see a Manlet shorter than me or my height I instantly respect them
Facts. I met a guy on holiday who stands at 4’11’’. He said that being at that stature is fucking brutal, especially in your thirties. Then the toilets wonder why manlets gymmax. Then of course there are the soy foids who say that heightism isn’t real even when they engage in such behavior themselves.

High IQ. When the pool size is large, hard work is cheap. In this new globalized environment, only unchangeable things, i.e. genetics, matter.
Exactly. The reason why wages get lower and lower over time is because when women were allowed to work, the workforce was literally doubled, instantly halving the value of work.

This is facts lol I see so many coping manlets who are obsessed with fitness

i always thought that gymaxxing was pointless for my height
Indeed. All the time you waste in the gym can be used instead for productive activities such as watching cartoon girls and masturbating

Indeed. All the time you waste in the gym can be used instead for productive activities such as watching cartoon girls and masturbating
No, that just gives foids useless validation.

I would be rock climbing if I didnt had to stop because of injuries that only someone with incel genes would get but what's the point of a normal gym if not for looks

:feelskek::feelshaha:

Genetic traits will always be more important than acquired characteristics.
Things acquired through random chance are valued much more than those acquired through hard work, determination and force of will, and suffering.

Reality is a cruel joke.