Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shortcel realizes the brutal truth of life

brutal realiszation pill.
but i am pretty sure there're a lot of short burger guys who can relate to his problem, he just need to find them either on the net or in real life. even tho i don't think that manlets do meetings in real life or have an anti-heightism organization in the first place :horror:

He will be on .is before long.

Daniel Radcliffe is 5’5”. Elijah Wood is 5’6”. Tom Cruise is 5’7”. Verne Troyer is 2’8”. Seth Green is 5’4”. Jack Black is 5’6”. Peter Dinklage is 4’5”. Al Pacino is 5’6”. Woody Allen is 5’5”. Dave Franco is 5’7”. Aziz Ansari is 5’6”. Jonah Hill is 5’7”. I can keep going!

Your height does not define you, you are too hard on yourself.

Other people’s opinions are none of your business anyway. They hate us cause they ain’t us!

Daniel Radcliffe is 5’5”. Elijah Wood is 5’6”. Tom Cruise is 5’7”. Verne Troyer is 2’8”. Seth Green is 5’4”. Jack Black is 5’6”. Peter Dinklage is 4’5”. Al Pacino is 5’6”. Woody Allen is 5’5”. Dave Franco is 5’7”. Aziz Ansari is 5’6”. Jonah Hill is 5’7”. I can keep going!

Other people’s opinions are none of your business anyway. They hate us cause they ain’t us!
inb4 some retard calls me bluepill cuck i dnd write this

They're multi millionaires also :society:

Oh ya women wildly getting themselves off to Jonah Hill at 5'7.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF