Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shortcel genocide - the trannies are coming for shortcels

They got @Knajjd

Told you height matters more than face

Told you height matters more than face
It doesn't.

But there are exceptions of course. It's a looks multiplier. If you got average or even below average facial features but a really good height than you can be a mogger, I seen it play out many times.

The same way when you got above facial features but terrible height, your looks are being brought down by your height.

It's really when you go into the extremes where the height can ruin you and outweigh your facial features. You can be a giga-chad facially but if you're a 4'11 midget then it's a wasted potential, I agree with that. But those are extremes, the more you tread towards the average the less of an impact height has over face and face generally is almost always more important aside from the extreme examples like I provided.

Tranny dead

It doesn't.

But there are exceptions of course. It's a looks multiplier. If you got average or even below average facial features but a really good height than you can be a mogger, I seen it play out many times.

The same way when you got above facial features but terrible height, your looks are being brought down by your height.

It's really when you go into the extremes where the height can ruin you and outweigh your facial features. You can be a giga-chad facially but if you're a 4'11 midget then it's a wasted potential, I agree with that. But those are extremes, the more you tread towards the average the less of an impact height has over face and face generally is almost always more important aside from the extreme examples like I provided.
How tall are you?

My height is the definition of average, I have suffered no humiliation or negative side affects of it neither have I gained any benefit or advantage thanks to it.
How tall are you?

My height is the definition of average, I have suffered no humiliation or negative side affects of it neither have I gained any benefit or advantage thanks to it.
You haven’t gone through worse than the short truecels.

You haven’t gone through worse than the short truecels.
It's true. But since I became blackpilled I have also took note of the heightpill and made observations on it. Especially since I was around a lot of normies in my McCUCK job before I quit that shit.