Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shortcel ascends at 82 and redditors seed

What so they want him to die alone? :feelskek:

Al Pacino was never an incel ffs. Some of you ignorantcels have really thick skulls..
:feelsseriously:

Redditors are such agecucks

Al pacino an incel? That's fucking retarded. Dudes an icon

Who's the prostitute in your profile avatar? I got a serious boner.

Trust me, bro, you're gonna slay in your 80s. Most guys stay virgins until they're retired.

Hooah! She got a, GREAT ASS! & he got his head all the way up it.

More recent photo

Images 46

"ascends at 82"

Jfl this guy won the genetic lottery. He probably had teenage love with a stacy when he was 16. He was loved by his peers, he attained insane status in hollywood. He made a shit ton of money. He aged gracefully. And even now at age 82 he still fucks a woman who would not touch a sub5 with a stick. The day he was born, this guy could not stop winning.

"ascends at 82"

Jfl this guy won the genetic lottery. He probably had teenage love with a stacy when he was 16. He was loved by his peers, he attained insane status in hollywood. He made a shit ton of money. He aged gracefully. And even now at age 82 he still fucks a woman who would not touch a sub5 with a stick. The day he was born, this guy could not stop winning.
He looks so great in Godfather part 2
MV5BMTQyMDc0ODY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4NjIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

He looks so great in Godfather part 2
MV5BMTQyMDc0ODY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4NjIwMjE@._V1_.jpg
He had the perfect look for his bluepilled boomer audience. He wouldn't get famous nowadays because his height and bone structure is not good enough. I guess in some ways he depicts the normies dream of living a life of a chad even though he didnt have the genetic quality of a chad.

He had the perfect look for his bluepilled boomer audience. He wouldn't get famous nowadays because his height and bone structure is not good enough. I guess in some ways he depicts the normies dream of living a life of a chad even though he didnt have the genetic quality of a chad.
That fat bearded italian coppola convinced studios to get him he wasnt even wanted by Hollywood kikes

That kid is gonna end up with turbo autism, adhd, and some unknown intellectual disability.