Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short women want tall men, tall women want GIGAtall men

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
To all of you who think that being a 6'0'' white man is some huge advantage, if you come from white countries where the average height of men is 6'0'' and the average height of women is 5'7'', you are bound to have a lot of women who are around your height or even taller. And they only go for GIGAtall guys. Even the slightly above average height 5'8''-ish girls won't consider you tall if you're 6'0'' these days.

This is German female boxer Christina Hammer who is 5'11''

Anita-Active-Brand-Ambassador-Christina-Hammer.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Christina-Hammer-Feet-3201288.jpg

I wondered what kind of boyfriend she has and looked it up and yeah, you guessed it, her boyfriend is a 6'9'' tall GIGAchad.

"I think we are the tallest couple 2.05 m &1.80 m" TEE HEE

6'0'' tall means absolutely nothing when you have women like this around, and 5'11'' is a relatively common height for women these days in some white countries, especially in the Balkans.

Also JFL at the femdomcels who think tall athletic women want to date weak manlets.

Last edited:
Honestly never began if you arent above 6'
Never had a chance

Men have different sexual preferences but foids only want a tall dominant nw0 gigachad to strangle them to death.

I think we are the tallest couple 2.05 m &1.80 m
This makes me so angry tbh, and users on here don't believe me when I say that 5'11 is manlet size in the west

As expected, she dates a gigachad.
JFL not even a single member in my family is close to 1.80 m. Looks like my manletism death sentence is a certainity judging from my genes

JFL, how the fuck are you expect to compete when people like this are around, liberalisation of the sexual market was the worst thing that happend in the history for average/below average males

while her orbiters are still thinking of a funny way to show her how much they reject archaic gender roles and toxic masculinity:soy::soy:

foids are getting taller because of thicker heels

And people still think 6'2'' guys are not forced to leg lengthen to get to at least 6'6''.

Agreed tbh.

I used to think I was 6'2, yet was getting foids height mogging me hard and some foids only a few inches smaller than me.

I thought foids were a lot taller. Turns out I'm actually 2 inches shorter :cryfeels:.

Being 6'0 means nothing nowadays. Its average height. I'm getting mogged by 13-17 year olds in the gym who do nothing by arms just because they were born white and tall.

There's year 9 kids that are on my height or taller.
JFL if you think 6'0 is tall. Yes, relative to someone who's 5'0 it is but in real life, tall genuinely begins at 6'3+

6’2 will be considered manlet tier in a few years.

while her orbiters are still thinking of a funny way to show her how much they reject archaic gender roles and toxic masculinity:soy::soy:

Like this GIGAcuck who was willingly publicly humiliated by her. He got brutally mogged and clowned, she beat him up with one hand tied behind her back on camera:

JFL at how cucked Germans are these days.

Tall athletic women use beta orbiters to build up their brand as "strong women" who "defy gender roles", while they still want to date nothing but dominant alpha male GIGAchads for boyfriends. JFL at beta cucks who worship athletic women who would never date them.

Last edited:
most men will look lanky as fuck at 6'9 without steroids

Last edited:
To all of you who think that being a 6'0'' white man is some huge advantage, if you come from white countries where the average height of men is 6'0'' and the average height of women is 5'7'', you are bound to have a lot of women who are around your height or even taller. And they only go for GIGAtall guys. Even the slightly above average height 5'8''-ish girls won't consider you tall if you're 6'0'' these days.

This is German female boxer Christina Hammer who is 5'11''

Anita-Active-Brand-Ambassador-Christina-Hammer.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Christina-Hammer-Feet-3201288.jpg

I wondered what kind of boyfriend she has and looked it up and yeah, you guessed it, her boyfriend is a 6'9'' tall GIGAchad.

6'0'' tall means absolutely nothing when you have women like this around, and 5'11'' is a relatively common height for women these days in some white countries, especially in the Balkans.

Also JFL at the femdomcels who think tall athletic women want to date weak manlets.

Foids are all the same. They are like a hivemind

This is why I will take growth hormones to become at least 6,5 feet tall.

in Germany if you are under 6'3 you are a manlet

Agreed tbh.

I used to think I was 6'2, yet was getting foids height mogging me hard and some foids only a few inches smaller than me.

I thought foids were a lot taller. Turns out I'm actually 2 inches shorter :cryfeels:.

Being 6'0 means nothing nowadays. Its average height. I'm getting mogged by 13-17 year olds in the gym who do nothing by arms just because they were born white and tall.

There's year 9 kids that are on my height or taller.
JFL if you think 6'0 is tall. Yes, relative to someone who's 5'0 it is but in real life, tall genuinely begins at 6'3+
210iq

Holy shiiiit, thats gigalifefuel. Im way more attracted to tall and strong foids.

I mean, the first one with the tall gf and short bf
its same girl and she took photos with those rich men who probly give her money or smth theyr not her bfs bro

I mean, the first one with the tall gf and short bf

Those are not her boyfriends, it's middleweight boxer Golovkin and some rich guy, I just put those pics to show how tall she is.

its same girl and she took photos with those rich men who probly give her money or smth theyr not her bfs bro
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
They dont even see me as a male. I can feel it.

and normies actually tell manlets to "just ask out a short girl br0o0ooo0" such idiots..

She looks like your typical German foid: tall, masculine and ugly as Fuck.

Her looksmatch posts on this forum.

Last edited:
This makes me so angry tbh, and users on here don't believe me when I say that 5'11 is manlet size in the west
6ft 1 inches is jack shit in Toronto that those men have to resort to stalking Stacys at night.
she beat him up with one hand tied behind her back on camera:
I think if he did a 1 hit KO, he would be vilified on the media and lugenpresse as a woman beater.

She looks like your typical German foid: tall, masculine and ugly as Fuck.

Her looksmatch posts on this forum.

View attachment 99930

I'm really confused with how ratings work on this forum.
Either I'm out of touch with what ugly is or I'm way uglier than think I already am.

I wish people would stop calling me tall for being 6-feet, it's not worth shit these days

Then get steroids. 6'9'' is god mode on earth.

Especially if you have good face. Look at the 6'2'' Chad Cristiano Ronaldo completely mogged by the new NBA star Luka Doncic:

5130062-0-image-a-20_1539788963303.jpg

Especially if you have good face. Look at the 6'2'' Chad Cristiano Ronaldo completely mogged by the new NBA star Luka Doncic:

5130062-0-image-a-20_1539788963303.jpg

Brutal how much important height is. You can have a 10/10 face and will still be mogged by an average dude who's 4 inches taller than you.

good fucking grief look at those god damn shoulders on the gigachad. What in god's name is this shit? Was he fed raw eggs and fish his entire adolescence? How does a person get that damn big? Did his mom replace his milk with horse sperm and he got a huge testosterone boost or some dumb shit? Is this purely fucking genetics? When I look at him I wonder what the fuck I'm doing even existing. If eugenics was still around I wouldn't have been born to feel so damn inferior. My soul might have been transported into the body of an actual chad or something. God I wish I had those damn genes.

ya'll weird comparing yourself to these people, they're both 99th percentile when it comes height

i'm 6'1 and i was shopping at a costco today and literally heigh mogged 95% of the guys there, and this is a midwestern state btw

tbh this is a non issue stop trying to compete with people you will never see

or maybe im just gigacoping :cryfeels:

height is overpriced. 5'9 chad mogs all 6'2+ normans and fuck their LTRs while they are wagecucking. chad actually don't know how tall he is

height is overpriced. 5'9 chad mogs all 6'2+ normans and fuck their LTRs while they are wagecucking. chad actually don't know how tall he is

There are no short Chads.