Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short Women Syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Is it me or do short women have the following characteristics:
1. They love talking down to you & over you
2. They're very entitled to think they deserve the biggest & best of the male species AND get to pass on their genes
3. They're very childish, immature & spoilt brat like as well as infantile
4. They're very hypocritical
5. They're very insecure in their skin. They're very angry & bitter.
6. They think they're bigger than they actually are AND expect others to automatically show them respect.
7. They're very discriminatory, prejudicial & biased.

Some features but not limited to that only.

Is it me or do short women have the following characteristics:
1. They love talking down to you & over you
2. They're very entitled to think they deserve the biggest & best of the male species AND get to pass on their genes
3. They're very childish, immature & spoilt brat like as well as infantile
4. They're very hypocritical
5. They're very insecure in their skin. They're very angry & bitter.
6. They think they're bigger than they actually are AND expect others to automatically show them respect.
7. They're very discriminatory, prejudicial & biased.

Some features but not limited to that only.
They have a lot of inbuilt anger and entitlement, I definitely agree with that

Volcel if you go outside enough to notice patterns in short foid behavior

I fucking want to vomit every time a see a short normie foid with a giant chadlite. This shit look like some kind of pedophilia fetish.
I hope they will have fun getting cut on a cesarean section because their small pelvis can't push the giant ogrecel subhuman baby they are trying to have.

I hate short waman. they have shitty genes yet they are seen as "cute little girls"
I wish tallfag/femlet couples to have manlet children

I hate short waman. they have shitty genes yet they are seen as "cute little girls"
I wish tallfag/femlet couples to have manlet children

I fucking want to vomit every time a see a short normie foid with a giant chadlite. This shit look like some kind of pedophilia fetish.
I hope they will have fun getting cut on a cesarean section because their small pelvis can't push the giant ogrecel subhuman baby they are trying to have.

Based.

women r retarded

Short women want really tall chads to compensate for the sh.tty genes that made them short. Its all about the genes and basic program evolutionary implanted in foids brains.

Sounds like all-women to me

Short women want really tall chads to compensate for the sh.tty genes that made them short. Its all about the genes and basic program evolutionary implanted in foids brains.

The irony though. Especially when they're the ones clamouring for eugenics breeding programmes.

this is just ugly bitches in general tbh.

I only know that ugly foids are nastier and more agressive than gl foids.

I female in my high school class was about 165 cm tall and weighed above 150 kg; I'm not exaggerating. She was the most cruel and childish of the girls. She became their, leader, spoke for all of them in class without asking the others (as leaders of female groups often do).
She was like a stereotypical feminist except for that she lacked a nose ring the last time I saw her. She had had sex including one or more one night stands before graduating high school.

She like to humiliate smart moral men such as myself. She fits all 7 of these. I've spoken to short women who were more modest too.
You could be right about a correlation; shortness could be caused by an abundance in oestrogen.

I think women from naturally short races such as the Sundadonts or the Zheijiangese are different.

They know that their height is a more feminine trait so they use that as an advantage to get ahead in life

The shortest girl from my class fits perfectly everything you said. She's 160 cm and only looks for guys who are 190 cm and up. She is also incredibly annoying and insufferable