Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Short women should avoid having children if they don’t want short sons

• Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date
This is true. Time to "grow up" ladies. :feelsgah:

3 upvotes and 50 comments:feelskek:

soys are seething:feelskek:

at least some niggas were based
Yeah, there are many cucks there. It's still reddit anyways.

NPC1 - "I have literally never met a single woman who cared about the height of her children, let alone allowed that to effect her dating decisions. You keep strange company, my friend."
NPC 2 (in response) - "I think op is a short guy blowing off some steam..."
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I can't push myself to believe that this was written by a human being, I hope it's just megacorps running some silly AI to make inkwels' butts hurt. Not only they use anecdotal made-up "experiences" as an argument, they contradict each other without even paying slight attention to notice that. No shit these morons mindlessly betabux and get cucked and find actual fulfillment in that.

So true. ... My mum´s 163cm. She had me with an anonymous sperm donor. I´m 181cm. I later found out that my half brother is a 195cm blonde gigachad with 10/10 face. Not kidding. He´s top 2%ish. Im like bottom 30-40%. Even though we´re HALF FUCKING BROTHERS. My mum is ugly as hell. Looks like a goblin from gringotts.
Im a prime fucking example of this rule. Fuck you mum. Im just ugly and not tall enough to be just as ignored as a 2/10 guy. ignored is ignored. theres no percentages there.

Last edited:
So true. ... My mum´s 163cm. She had me with an anonymous sperm donor. I´m 181cm. I later found out that my half brother is a 195cm blonde gigachad with 10/10 face. Not kidding. He´s top 2%ish. Im like bottom 30-40%. Even though we´re HALF FUCKING BROTHERS. My mum is ugly as hell. Looks like a goblin from gringotts.
Im a prime fucking example of this rule. Fuck you mum. Im just ugly and not tall enough to be just as ignored as a 2/10 guy. ignored is ignored. theres no percentages there.
Well, at least you're closer to 6' than I am.

if your brother is 195cm and has 10/10 face,then he is probably the most handsome man in Sweden or even this entire gay earth,so you clearly don't know how to rate a man

Dude, ive seen many 195cm + guys. At least 30-50 in my days here in sweden.